Grifols Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grifols Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Grifols

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (Research Triangle Park, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Three interviews, two on the phone and the final over Skype. One was just a screening with a recruiter. They were very welcoming, but did call out my past experiences that were not related to the healthcare industry.

Interview Questions

• Describe how your past experience would be applicable to a pharmaceutical?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grifols

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (Clayton, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Hiring Manager explained the job description and reviewed the resume with questions mostly on how did you handled a certain situation. After that HR called and explained the other details and she was very friendly and soft-spoken. They want to have a Skype interview with group of senior mangers to just get more insight of me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grifols in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR a few weeks later. I had a 45 minute onsite interview with the hiring manager followed by a 20 minute interview with HR. The hiring manager was very friendly and wanted to get a gauge of my interests and experience while having a friendly conversation about the position. The HR girl was super friendly as well. I was offered the position within a week.