Grifols Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grifols Interview Questions

Interviews at Grifols

2.5

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols in March 2019.

Interview

It felt like a nice comfortable conversation. With many valuable questions throughout. I gave answers and for every question I was asked I was allowed to inquire as well. The interview was able to quickly allow me to realize that the staff and management are friendly and easy to talk to, as well as letting me know that they were very professional and knew what they were doing.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a lesson you learned in your life and how have you applied it.   Answer Question

Medical Screener Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grifols in March 2019.

Interview

There was a two stage interview process: first a phone interview and then an in-person interview. The phone interview was very straight forward, and the HR representative responsible for it was very personable and friendly. The in-person interview was very much the same. In both cases, the individuals interviewing me were very personable and responsive to things I had said-- and were very clear that when I had said something they approved of, which was fantastic for someone with any interview anxiety.
    I also happen to be transgender, and coming out to my on-sight HR rep as well as going forward about preferred name, pronouns, and protocol was handled professionally and respectfully in a way that I have yet to previously encounter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to deal with an upset customer/guest, and how you handled that interaction.   Answer Question
    • What are three things you liked about your last employer?   1 Answer
    • What are three things you disliked about your last employer?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

Meeting with Assistant Manager and lead donor center technician. There was a quick tour of facility. The interview was more of an overview of the job description, hours, and employee expectations.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (Raleigh, NC) in February 2019.

Interview

Hefty and fast introduction to the company, amount of information was too much to take notes on. Spent majority of the time talking about company processes and business units. Didn't focus on candidate background or questions much.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of troubleshooting during product development.   Answer Question

QC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grifols (Emeryville, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

I am interviewing with a group of 5 for one hour. Overall, it is easy and fast. They ask in depth questions about your previous experiences from the work and school. They ask what have you done in the job.

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grifols in February 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was quick! I got an email and a text about when was I able to interview with them through the phone. So I called and we had an interview through the phone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Quick phone interview and then in person interview with manager. They ran throw a list of questions and was a bit rehearsed. Manager seemed to be going through the motions and was also very young

Quality Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grifols (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was quick and educational regarding the company operations. The hiring manager was understanding of my school and home life balance. I was encouraged to train well and take my time in the process of learning the job tasks.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grifols (Greenville, NC) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, next day I got email to set up phone interview. Phone interview was two day after email. Interview was short and sweet. In person interview was scheduled,two after phone interview. Interview was for about 15 mins. Interviewer said i would hear back from them by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Grifols   1 Answer

Phlebomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols in January 2019.

Interview

One day after application set up phone interview. After interview he set up face to face interview. The interview went well but a lot of questions. Was told to look for an email and I’m still waiting.