Grifols Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Grifols

2.5

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Easy and detailed. They go over your resume and tell you about the company and how it works. They talk about pay and everything you want to know about the company

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grifols (San Diego, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online. They contacted me a week later for a phone interview through email. During Phone interview, I felt I was cut off at times. They offer nothing for pay and want you to work long hours and whenever they need you.

Interview Questions

• Are you wiling to come in early, work late and weekends?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grifols (Austin, TX).

Interview

It was an average interview it was two people and they ask a lot of questions. There was nothing difficult about the interview typical questions. I did not get the position but what I was thankful for being considered as an candidate. Just one question was kind of strange but I answered heard it to the best of my ability and that was it.

Interview Questions

• What was something you did wrong and got away with?   1 Answer

Quality Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grifols (Rock Hill, SC) in November 2018.

Interview

The interviewer told me about the company and the position, he said the company just bought the Rock Hill facility and the were just getting started. He said I have a strong background for the position, but when he told me what they would be offering and I told him what my current compensation was he asked me if I would like to remove myself for consideration. The interviewer was polite and knowledgeable of the company and position.

Interview Questions

• If I was ok with $13 to $15 an hour, and working a mid-day shift   1 Answer

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2018.

Interview

Sort of disjointed. I had applied for two positions that I was qualified for; I was told I was interviewing for Field Service Engineer position; when the interview happened I was interviewing for Technical Specialist position. Communication with the HR team at Grifols was very poor; they returned phone calls and emails in 3-4 days. I was told during the phone interview that I would be moving on to a live interview 3 weeks ago, but have yet to be notified about it. I did reach out to HR about it and have gotten no response.
    Interviews go both ways; the company is interviewing the candidate, and the candidate is interviewing the company. This company, in my opinion, left a lot to be desired, and I’ll remember that in future dealings that may involve them.

Plasma Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols in November 2018.

Interview

The process for getting the interview was simple I was contacted to set up a phone interview and then offered an in person interview the next week. I went to the in person interview and was told that I would hear something the next week and never did.

Cerified Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grifols (Denver, CO) in November 2018.

Interview

Didn’t take long however the recruiter never contacted me and I couldn’t get in contact with them to know if I got the job or not. Assuming I didn’t, but it would be nice to know

Interview Questions

• Give us a time you had a difficult patient and how you handled it   1 Answer

Donor Center Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (Denver, CO) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online, received an email for a phone interview three days later. The phone interview was very surface level and easy, lasted maybe 20 minutes. The in-person interview was also pretty laid back, they began with a tour of everything and then sat me down for questions. Then I received an email a week after with an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

First step was screening with an internal recruiter. Next was a phone conversation with the hiring manager. This was followed by an all day interview that consisted of meeting with several people and giving a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have dealth with a challenging internal or external stakeholder? What is your greatest strength? What is your area of improvement?   Answer Question

Production Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

I applied online got a call to do a screening interview. Talked about resume and basic behavioral interview questions. Got an in person interview the next week. Still waiting to hear back.