Grifols Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grifols Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Grifols

1.7

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols in August 2017.

Interview

Job is not for title, it is for a CHANCE to be a center manager and your title is Assistant Manager. Bait and switch. Unethical. Considering there are at least 2 salaries for operations manager at 100k and the assistant mgr is less than half that. The first phone call is a screen to see if you are still interested in taking the offer if you are willing to do the 6mth training and if you are willing to take assistant mgr pay until a center opens.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grifols

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols in January 2016.

Interview

So far, this was the most awkward interview that I had! The first call was from a recruiter just to set up a phone interview, with very few questions. The awkward part was the actual phone interview. First, she obviously was reading questions, and she sounded like she is reading side effects of medication on commercial break. Then, couple mins of quiet time, so she can write down the answers. Overall, she didn't appear that she is interested not only about me, but about her job. Very poorly performance, or a bad day. The reason why I turned down is, however, more rational. So, I was informed during interview that I need to be willing to relocate in the next 6 months. She listed 4 cities, and supposedly I need to choose two out of four. So, during your first interview, you need to decide in 10 sec where do you want live in next 6 months! Even though that I am pretty much open for career growth and relocation, I found this not professional and serious. I take my career and my life more seriously. I don't know anybody working for Grifols, so I don't have first hand info about the company. I read reviews and I got an impression that the company is professional and successful. This interview was far, far, far way from that. I am not sure what happen.

Interview Questions

• She listed 4 cities, and I needed supposedly to choose 2 out 4 for relocation in next 6 months.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

I applied online and the next day, a recruiter called me and set up a phone interview. The overall interview was pleasant and lasted for around 30 mins. Many of the questions were geared towards my leadership experience, style as well as my management experience. I received positive feedback from the recruiter while answering the questions. At the end of the interview, I asked my questions that I had for the company and also asked what the next steps were. She informed me that she'll pass along my resume/info from interview to the hiring manager. Afterwards, I sent a thank you e-mail for the opportunity and interview.

I waited two weeks and sent an e-mail asking about an update on the position, 2 weeks later and I still haven't heard back.

Good overall experience to gain for other interviews in the future.