Grifols Operations Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Grifols Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Grifols

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grifols (Dallas, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

First interview as a phone interview , I was contacted within 24 hours to move to an in person interview. Interview lasted 30-45 minutes and went smoothly. Questions consisted of normal interviews such as: what is your flexibility like? are you willing to work weekends? what do you require for salary? what experiences do you have? how would you handle _____ situation?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grifols

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

I had a very bad experience with your talent team. A member of your team scheduled an interview for me for a supervisor position. I went to the on-site interview and waited an hour just to be told by the manager that he had no idea that there was an interview. He told me to come back another day and didn’t even apologize. This states a lot to me about your company.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grifols (Opelika, AL).

Interview

This was a telephone interview. The interview process was ok .It took a couple of times to get the interview scheduled. The interviewer had some Technical issues with his phone. The questions were standard and very easy to answer.