Grifols Phlebotomist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grifols Phlebotomist Interview Questions

Interviews at Grifols

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (Hampton, VA) in August 2019.

Interview

Quick and efficient. 2 person interview with assistant center manager and training coordinator. Corporate phone interview in depth yet quick. Drug test and background screen. Lastly it took one month from my application date to my start date!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grifols

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellflower, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols (Bellflower, CA).

Interview

Online interview was great however my in person interview wasn't that great. She didn't really ask me any questions. Interview lasted less than 20 min. Overall the interview was just weird I felt it could have gone better if she would had put more effort.

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grifols in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for a phone interview a few days later. About 2 days after, I got a call to have a face to face interview with the center manager and assistant manager. Went to the interview on Friday got my offer letter and informational emails the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an irate customer/patient? How did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

Phone interview went well, was asked to come in for an in person interview with hiring manager & asst manager. One was very snobby, questioning why I wasn’t applying to the main hospital instead. Had no idea what the ASCP certification even was. Unbelievable.

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

Quick and simple, got a email that they'd received my resume and about the job offering and emailed her back and she said shed call back to be setting up phone interview.

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols in March 2019.

Interview

It felt like a nice comfortable conversation. With many valuable questions throughout. I gave answers and for every question I was asked I was allowed to inquire as well. The interview was able to quickly allow me to realize that the staff and management are friendly and easy to talk to, as well as letting me know that they were very professional and knew what they were doing.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a lesson you learned in your life and how have you applied it.   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

Meeting with Assistant Manager and lead donor center technician. There was a quick tour of facility. The interview was more of an overview of the job description, hours, and employee expectations.

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grifols in February 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was quick! I got an email and a text about when was I able to interview with them through the phone. So I called and we had an interview through the phone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Quick phone interview and then in person interview with manager. They ran throw a list of questions and was a bit rehearsed. Manager seemed to be going through the motions and was also very young

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grifols (Greenville, NC) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, next day I got email to set up phone interview. Phone interview was two day after email. Interview was short and sweet. In person interview was scheduled,two after phone interview. Interview was for about 15 mins. Interviewer said i would hear back from them by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Grifols   1 Answer