Grifols Plasma Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grifols Plasma Processor Interview Questions

Interviews at Grifols

2.3

Plasma Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grifols in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online at midnight and by the afternoon I had received an email wanting to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was simple and quick, they had asked me about my previous work experience, why I was interested in Grifols, and then open ended questions determining what kind of person I am. I was scheduled for an in-person interview, but had to cancel because another company offered me a better position.

Interview Questions

• At my previous work, when I had to deal with a difficult patient/person, how did I handle the situation?   Answer Question
  • Have I ever made a mistake at work, and if so what did I do to correct it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grifols

Plasma Processor Interview

Interview

- Phone interview followed by on-site interview
    - HR was fast with acknowledging online application submission
    - HR was fast to set up an interview over the phone and on-site
    - Management team was very friendly and gave a tour of the site
    - Management was knowledgeable on the process that occurs at their facility
    - Management did an excellent job explaining the process and what happens throughout the entire site

Plasma Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols in November 2018.

Interview

The process for getting the interview was simple I was contacted to set up a phone interview and then offered an in person interview the next week. I went to the in person interview and was told that I would hear something the next week and never did.

Plasma Processor Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols in September 2018.

Interview

upbeat and positive .. just a general interview .. wasn't stressful at all , if you want to get into the medical field this is a perfect way to gain experience while working on a degree and to get your training with phlebotomy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I interviewed at Grifols (Fayetteville, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

Failed to call at appointment time. When contact was called, stated that role was filled. They stated they were aware applicant was not told interview was canceled. Very unprofessional.

Plasma Processor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

I applied & received a email inviting me to call & set up my option of a recorded interview or a phone interview. Phone interview was basic went over the job & my resume, pay , hours etc. set up in location interview. Interview was just as basic. tour, pay hours etc then she left me with employees to explain the job to me (weird)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (Youngstown, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the next day was contacted by HR for a phone interview. Phone interview went well and was asked to have face to face interview the following week with a specially named person. My interview was not with this person. I did however meet her on my "tour". The interview itself was easy i did feel as though my interviewer was more interested in drinking his can of soda then hearing my responses. As I mentioned I was taken on a tour of the facility and parted ways at the front of the facility. Was not told I'd hear from them (nor did I want to). The workers themselves all seemed friendly and I'm sure it was a nice atmosphere but the interviewing party was less than welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult time handling a customer or patient   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Del Rio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grifols (Del Rio, TX).

Interview

Two days after I applied online I received an email for a phone interview. I was asked basic behavior questions I then interviewed in person about a week later. I was told to arrive about 15 minutes early and I did however, I was left waiting for well over an hour in the waiting room. Very unprofessional and I almost walked out. I applied for one role however, they said I needed to be crossed trained in 2 other roles. (Should have been included in the application) The in person interview was very similar to the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? Name a time where you overcame a difficult situation. Greatest weakness, greatest accomplishment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grifols (Provo, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

I went in and asked for an interview with resume in hand. Someone was able to come up and have a quick little interview with me. I was offered a job the next week.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work there?   1 Answer

Plasma Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols in May 2017.

Interview

Received invitation for phone interview. Basic questions mostly on what would you do? However, they decided to pursue other applicants. I figured I would get farther with 14 plus years experience.