Grifols Quality Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grifols Quality Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Grifols

2.2

Quality Associate Interview

Interview

This was the worst interview I have ever had, and it was only a phone interview.

To begin, I had to schedule a time for the interview, and the only day available to select was one week away. No other days were available. Inconvenient, but fine.

Then, the interview. I received the call. It was evident that my interviewer was a non-native English speaker. You could very easily tell that he/she was reading from a script with awkward terrible pauses. After I answered each question, it was apparent that some of my answers were lost in translation. How frustrating! I even asked some questions that weren't comprehended because of a language barrier.

It's outrageous that someone -who is deciding employment for an English speaker- does not have a command of the language. I have nothing against non native English speakers, but it is unacceptable to have someone interviewing in English who doesn't have a command of the language.

After the interview, it was made apparent the next day that the position wasn't even open for applicants at all.

The whole interview process felt impersonal (script reading) and unprofessional.

Pay is poor as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grifols

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grifols (Rock Hill, SC) in November 2018.

Interview

The interviewer told me about the company and the position, he said the company just bought the Rock Hill facility and the were just getting started. He said I have a strong background for the position, but when he told me what they would be offering and I told him what my current compensation was he asked me if I would like to remove myself for consideration. The interviewer was polite and knowledgeable of the company and position.

Interview Questions

• If I was ok with $13 to $15 an hour, and working a mid-day shift   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitehall, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (Whitehall, OH) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone screening was pretty decent. They called the next day to schedule an in-person interview. The QA Manager and her Assistant in training were pretty nice and gave me the tour of the facility. She ask me a question on if i am able to relocate and i told them i can consider it. Had a bad feeling since i didnt say yes immediately, but felt like i made a great impression. I contacted the HR team the next week and got to there voicemail. I asked for a call back to check the status but was sent an e-mail that i didn't get the position. I am a bit upset that they didn't contact me personally but appreciate them getting back to me in a standard format.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

HR will contact for screening question, then your future manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it policy