Grifols Testing Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grifols Testing Technologist Interview Questions

Interviews at Grifols

2.4

Testing Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

I applied one month ago, got called back the same day I turned in my app, went to interview ( took 2.5 hours) and have yet to hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grifols

Testing Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

Summit an application, get an email by supervisor, schedule the interview by phone or by email, and interview with supervisor and other team member. Interview takes about 1 hr. Questions are about basic science lab concepts and skills, sociability, and personality.

Interview Questions

• What does x10 dilution mean?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grifols (Austin, TX).

Interview

One interview with the ops manager. Easy questions. Very basic. If they think you are a good fit then they will give you a tour of the lab. You might have to do a phone screen before getting an in-person interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (San Marcos, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Received a call to attend an interview. The interview was great, lasted about 2 hours including a tour of the facility. The supervisor that interviewed me was extremely nice and personable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about ELISA.   Answer Question
    • What does calibrating (blanking) an instrument do, and how do you ensure the calibration was successful?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

lots of scenario- based questions. All really easy to answer. Interviewer was nice and personable. Didn't require a drug test or background test or phone screen. only a week to respond with their decision.

Interview Questions

• how to make a 1000 mL 10% (v/v) solution of bleach   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (San Marcos, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. First was a phone interview followed by an in person interview. Since I applied for the third shift, I was asked to come in at night. They asked basic questions interview questions about previous experience and some basic science questions. Then, I toured the lab.

Interview Questions

• How does DNA replication work? How do you make a 10X dilution?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grifols (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I first spoke to someone on the phone and then had an in-person interview with two people. There was a section where they asked questions and then they walked me through the lab and showed me the basics of the job. Straight forward interview, nothing out of left field. The people who would later become my supervises were very friendly and put me at ease.

Interview Questions

• Standard school, work experience, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

When they offered me the job they told me what the pay would be, I did not negotiate.