Grifols Training Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grifols Training Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Grifols

2.0

Training Coordinator Interview

Interview

This was the worst phone interview I have ever done. The recruiter was monotone and impersonal. It’s like she didn’t even look at my resume. Then the best part is what the offered as a salary.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a minimum of a high school diploma?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Grifols

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grifols (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

1 phone interview. Very short. The recruiter gave me a brief introduction about the company and the role, next he asked me why i wanted to work for Grifols.
    The recruiter asked if i was comfortable with the pay; $16 an hour in Chicago, IL. I declined, and the recruiter asked were there any other positions i was interested in or did i want to withdraw my application. I withdrew my application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was asked from the beginning about my salary expectations and because I was expecting a higher pay we agreed to end up the interview. I asked for another position that was still active and accepting submissions but I was told that someone was already selected for that position.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grifols (East Lansing, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview. One of the first comments was that the job I was interviewing for may not be what I end up doing. More interested in what I would be willing to do than my skill set.

Interview Questions

• Would I be interested in cross-training.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols (Mesa, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

The position was posted online and offered to both internal and external candidates. The interview consisted of an in-person interview with a member of the on-site management team and a phone interview with the Division Training Manager (who you actually reported to). The interviews were scheduled a couple of days apart.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to improve overall center training over the next 6 months?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (Emeryville, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in person interview. My resume was submitted via a friend in the company, with a positive reference. The interviewer was positive and easy going. It felt like a good fit from the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience? Can I handle confidential information?   Answer Question