Grocery Manufacturers Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grocery Manufacturers Association Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grocery Manufacturers Association

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grocery Manufacturers Association in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was scheduled for a 15 minute phone screen within a few days after my application was submitted. During the phone screen I was offered an interview either in person or over skype. Since I was out of state we did a skype interview that lasted about 45 minutes. My supervisor, the Director and the VP of marketing were all a part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with the negative press or attitudes of the public towards manufactured foods?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wish I'd known that most of the other interns got paid $15 an hour even though I settled for the initial $12 I was offered. When applying I was unaware that this was a paid position.

Manager, Social Media Engagement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grocery Manufacturers Association (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, 1:1 phone interview with the hiring manager, in-person panel interview with the department (it was a small group) and a person who often works with the department.

The time from the phone screen to the phone interview was pretty quick -- about a week. There 2-3 weeks between the phone interview and the in person panel. I never received any follow-up information after the in-person panel interview (and sending a thank you email).

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any question that stood out from the standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grocery Manufacturers Association (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume, and then I had a phone screen. Afterwards, I came for an on-site interview. After the interview was over, my interviewer took me on a tour of the office and introduced me to other people who worked there. The whole process lasted 3 weeks. They reached out to me pretty quickly after I submitted my resume. The person who I interviewed with was very nice and answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• They had pretty standard questions. Make sure that you understand the job description because they will ask about it. They also asked why I was the best candidate for this job.   Answer Question

Human Resource Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grocery Manufacturers Association in March 2010.

Interview

At first they semeed very proffesional and was really interested in me interning with them. I thoght that the interview went well and both people that I spoke to me took a liking to me. They even gave me an office tour. They sent an email a week later to tell me that sorry for the delay they are still deciding on who they would choose. Then two weeks later I never heard from them and I thought that I should give them a call to only find out they offered the job to someone else. I was really upset because they never called to let me know I did not recieve the job and the lady seemed short when I was on the phone with her