Grocery Outlet Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grocery Outlet Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Grocery Outlet

1.8

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grocery Outlet (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The store owner and assistant manager sat with me in the main office and proceeded to question me about why I wanted to work at that store. The whole process was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this location?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Grocery Outlet

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Grocery Outlet (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I did not have one and there was no interview. I was hired on the spot when I turned in my application. They looked at my resume and hired me no questions asked. Great for a first time job with no prior experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grocery Outlet (Concord, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was fast, easy and stress free. I applied online. I received a call one week later to fill out a paper application. I received an in person interview a week after that.

Anonymous Employee in La Pine, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grocery Outlet (La Pine, OR) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process went very quick. I sent an email to my local Grocery Outlet and the next day I was hired. The interview probably lasted under 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is something about yourself that I won’t find on your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grocery Outlet (San Jose, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Good it was a solid interview with standard stuff. Professional, helpful, kind. Good experience. I would recommend this experience. Money opportunity for advancement etc etc. family oriented. Family owned. A good way to interview a person indeed is this company.

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grocery Outlet (Eugene, OR) in June 2018.

Interview

Pretty laid back, less concerned with asking a bunch of questions but more of getting to know you. It's very personal, and has a whole were one big family thing going.

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grocery Outlet (Petaluma, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

you can literally find it in the first few results when you google, 'good retailer employer to employee questions'. they just want to see how you handle the interview process, as in, can you talk? are you having an anxiety attack from the result of unbelievable nervousness (they love talking crap about how nervous you are)

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 2-3 years   Answer Question
    • why did you leave your previous employer or why should we hire you as your first employer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clear Lake Riviera, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Grocery Outlet (Clear Lake Riviera, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Met with the owner and operator in person days before because he was a family friend, Set up a time to come into the store and meet the rest of the staff, met with staff and began work on Monday

Interview Questions

• How do would you make the company better?   3 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grocery Outlet.

Interview

Very personable and they asked great questions.

#1 submit application
    #2 phone interview
    #3 In person
    #4 2nd In person Interview
    #5 got called to start the following week

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grocery Outlet (Concord, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Fast quick they pretty much hired everybody had open interviews. Had interview with the owner and his drunk wife who was the operations manager.interview was about 10 minutes long. Very easy. Filled out app on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work have you done. Describe uourself   1 Answer