Grocery Outlet Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Grocery Outlet Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Grocery Outlet

1 Interview Review

1.0

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grocery Outlet (Emeryville, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was referred to the position by a colleague working at Grocery Outlet. We discussed the job, people and culture.

I submitted my resume and was offered an interview schedule within the week. The offer letter arrived about one week later. The entire process took about 3 weeks.

The offices are modern with many bonuses (beverages/fruit are supplied, to-go lunch refrigerated section that is charged at 1/2 off the already low price. There is valet parking, ping pong and air hockey for delight or frustrations.

No one has an office, not even the executive committee. However, there are several small and medium sized conference tables available.

If you are commuting via mass transit, the Emery-Go-Round picks up/drops off at McArthur Bart Station and travels 4 stops to your destination.

Interview Questions

• All of the interviews were conversational. I shared a deck of previous merchandising/advertising projects and we went discussed.   Answer Question