Grofers Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 117 of over 117 interviews

Staffing Agency12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Grofers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grofers

Interview

Even after long interview rounds with 3 panelist’s there was no response on feedback. However the Sr. Recruiter said their is some internal audit going on we will get back to you in a weeks time. Being from the recruitment background I got my answer. Small peace of advice pls don’t leave a candidate in the middle of Feedback and stop making not so required excuses ( internal audit) just say we have rejected your profile.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to switch?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grofers (New Delhi)

Interview

HR was good, Interviewer was such a senior person still he lacked basic etiquettes, his attitude was bad, arrogant and disrespectful. A good leadership is important than a good company which was lacking here.

Interview Questions
  • Name the font you have used in your old creatives in the portfolio.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grofers (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Feb 2021

Interview

I got the call from grofers for the interview and they said we will let you know if your profile got shortlisted. They Called me after 2 Weeks and Scheduled an Interview with one of the guys for the SQL and Excel Test and he took almost 3 Hrs and give me 10 SQL Questions. I was selected for the next round and 2nd Round was a Case study round but he again took 4Hrs Interview and ask SQL Questions. 3rd Round was also for SQL Test and Excel Test.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Some Complex SQL Queries. 2. Some Excel Formulas like SUMIF, INDEX, VLOOKUP

Grofers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grofers

Interview

It was good , calm. And 3-4 rounds of interview Pannel consits of higher management , generally it last for an hour Some of the candidates also given assignment too

Interview Questions
  • Partical experience based questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grofers (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jan 2021

Interview

I interviewed for a SDE position at Grofers, Gurgaon remotely. Overall the process was great. The recruitment team was great and they were very considerate of my time. A full day of interview was scheduled with coding rounds, lld, hld and HR rounds. I passed 2 rounds. My third round was conducted by a SDE - 3 at Grofers. I did not know the answers to some of his questions, but however when he gave me hints, I was able to easily pickup and solve the problems. While I was informed beforehand that the interview would be an elimination style interview aka if I dont cross round n, I can't go to round n+1, I think it would be great if they had a different approach because it might eliminate bias from any one particular interviewer. Some people might perform greatly in other rounds but not so in one particular round and this style does not tend to do justice to those candidates.

Interview Questions
  • basic knowledge about http request life cycle, data structures popular algorithms, basic CS concepts from college, questions about past internships and projects
  • design a url shortener like bit.ly

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grofers (Bangalore) in Dec 2020

Interview

4 rounds , Exploratory round, Technical Round about your understanding of projects you have done during your college or otherwise, Assignment round, Product round. After these 4 rounds, they talk about compensation and all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grofers

Application

I interviewed at Grofers

Interview

Taking care of information as per Information Technolgy Act and as per IT. I should be having knowledge of implementation and all. Telephonic round then online round and then there is one round with the senior and then HR

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Grofers (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Nov 2020

Interview

Process had 3 rounds of technical interview and 1 HR interview 3 round of tech were with: first round with senior manager second round with team lead third round with director and final round with HR.

Grofers

Application

I interviewed at Grofers

Interview

Nice process. 4 rounds. 1 code + 1 lld + 1hld + 1 cto round. Nice process. 4 rounds. 1 code + 1 lld + 1hld + 1 cto round. Nice process. 4 rounds. 1 code + 1 lld + 1hld + 1 cto round.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Grofers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grofers

Interview

It was very swift they asked the the stuff relevant to my CV and after looking at my DSA skills they asked me a DS question which was easy. The question they asked to check my DSA skills was based on Segment Tree with some obfuscation so as it would take some efforts to realise that Segment Tree is needed here

Interview Questions
  • About the projects I've worked upon and about the technologies I have tapped into. Like they asked the specifics about my project. One of them asked about my Android project and the other one asked about my DBMS project.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 117 Interviews