Grosvenor Casinos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grosvenor Casinos Interview Questions

Interviews at Grosvenor Casinos

2.1

Poker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Grosvenor Casinos (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

psychometric interview questions.
    star style examples will be useful
    I was basically called to go to the casino. When arrived I sat on a restaurant corner of the casino with a friendly looking manager and he began by greeting me and informing me how we will proceed with the interview.

Interview Questions

• a time where I showed good communication skills.
      a time where I showed resourcefulness.   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grosvenor Casinos in November 2014.

Interview

I have applied online, got the call back the next day and arranged for the interview at the casino. The interview itself was pretty short and standard. The interviewers were friendly and professional, put me at ease so that I did not feel nervous. I got told of the outcome immediately once the interview ended.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a casino? Are you okay working night shifts? What kind of customer service experience do you have?   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Grosvenor Casinos (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very informal. I went to the casino and talked to the manager. And he told me that I got the job on the same day, pretty easy if you ready to work crazy shifts.

Food and Beverage Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundee, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grosvenor Casinos (Dundee, Scotland (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

It was a group interview with another 10 candidates. we had a tour of the casino and after that we had about an hour to participate in Ice-breaker exercises followed by a group workshop to make a poster for the casino and share ideas on why we made the poster how it looked like.

Food and Beverage Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southend-on-Sea, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grosvenor Casinos (Southend-on-Sea, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

had a group interview and set certain tasks to see how well we worked together, then we had a one on one interview and was asked structured questions, the interviewer was very calm and made me feel very relaxed

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you delivered great customer service   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grosvenor Casinos (Nottingham, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

I was going to drop in my CV and realised they were doing an open group interview. We had some competency-based tests to check we were suitable - it was pretty easy, we all passed. We were told that we would be multi-skilled, which means we'd be on an F&B contract but trained in other areas if we wanted to. I wanted to try dealing and so far they have been really comprehensive, I'm about to go dealing on live poker games and will start shortly the training school for casino games. In the end I will possibly drop out of F&B, I really liked the opportunities they gave me. We got told on the day we were successful and some further instructions. I was working 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problems working night shifts? How many hours a week would you like to work? What are the areas of the casino in which you would like to specialise?   Answer Question

Food and Beverage Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grosvenor Casinos (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

The manager interviewing me was great, with a positive and open attitude although due to some errors I did not receive a previous invite to the interview and therefore did not attend it. She asked about previous experience and presented me different work scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What recommends you for the position?   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grosvenor Casinos (Leicester, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I went on an open recruitment day, I left my CV as they were no suitable roles. They called me a couple o weeks later for a new opening. Really nice people the interview was competency based and questions about my background. Lack of communication on final stage. I have been out of the town for 5 days and by returning I found an email saying that they want to offer me the role but they cannot contact me at my mobile as they probably have the wrong number (weird as they invited me to the interview by phone) Anyway I left two messages to the reception, nobody came back to me.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grosvenor Casinos (Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

It was easy enough, I got told by a friend they were hiring then rang up and got offered an interview. Questions were fairly easy and simple, nothing too tricky. Got a phone call about a week later and was offered the job. Started off Poker dealing then got an internal job reference to reception.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have dealt with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grosvenor Casinos (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Completed an online application, they phoned one week later to invite me for an interview. Completed a 30 minute competency based interview with the line manager on a 1-1 basis

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about a time where you encountered a challenging customer? What was your course of action?   Answer Question