GroupM Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GroupM Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at GroupM

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at GroupM (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Firstly, we have a phone interview for about 15 mins. They are asking casual questions like: the graduation date; the internship experience; skills, etc. Then 4 people interview me one by one. They are asking the same questions: 1. why do you choose media instead of finance? 2. what is the difference between efficiency and effectiveness? 3. If you are given a short time to present your most successful project to a CEO, what will you say?

Interview Questions

• If you find a potential problem during your project. What will you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GroupM

Analyst Interview

Interview

Met four people, half an hour each, questions mostly about your experience

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult decision you made in the past 6 months   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I had a brief phone call with the hr and then was told to come for an on-site interview with 4 different team members(actually ended up with 5 people in total for some reason). The hr gave an wrong office address at very first place got me late for half-hour. The overall interview is ok and the people there are very nice and casual. Then the hr told me I could expect to hear back from him very shortly(less than 3 days). I was impressed by that time and then it turned to a disaster. I have been waiting for almost 2 months and still nothing came out(ignore my email later on). In the end I got an email asking me to come over for another interview, which is ridiculous. I decided to move on with another offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GroupM (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Multiple phone conversations. One in-person interview. Technical test.

Overall, the impression I got from group M was very unprofessional. They uncomfortably focused heavily on my appearance, asked me inappropriate questions, and made me feel uneasy. The last person I talked with had an 'i'm too busy and good to be interviewing you' approach, which was unfortunate as I had prepared immensely and was anticipating answering real interview questions. I left with a bad impression of the company, and would advise others to stay away.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GroupM (New York, NY).

Interview

it takes 3 day to get the offer. The onsite interview last for 2 hours and 4 interviewers in total. half behavior questions and half questions about resume. mainly focused on data analysis experience and programming skills.