GroupM Assistant Broadcast Negotiator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GroupM

2.5

Assistant Broadcast Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GroupM (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with the Director first, then met with an Associate. Both were very nice, and it was more casual. We just talked about the media landscape and what tasks I would be responsible for if I were to get the job.

The Associate I met with was super friendly and she walked me through what she did for her job. Despite not getting offered, I enjoyed my conversations with both the Director and the Associate.

The only complaint I would have, is I wish I got an email saying I didn't receive the position. I know it's pretty typical in the work force to not get any calls, but I know a lot of companies now that call to say you didn't get an offer. It's just a courtesy thing, but I understand since Group M is a large company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GroupM

Assistant Broadcast Negotiator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GroupM in April 2016.

Interview

Fairly simple phone interview didn't ask too many specific questions about media as this was an entry level position. Asked very general questions about work ethic, multitasking ability, organizational capabilities etc

Interview Questions