GroupM Assistant Print Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assistant Print Analyst

GroupM Assistant Print Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at GroupM

Assistant Print Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GroupM.

Interview

I met with 2 higher ups on the team looking to higher and had a 2 minute meeting with HR.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation possible

Other Interview Reviews for GroupM

Assistant Print Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at GroupM (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a phone interview from an HR person, asked me about myself and my experience. It was very conversation based and the guy was really personable. It didn't feel too much like an interview because he was very interested in what I had to say. He then moved me onto the next round of interviews which was to meet the team in person. I met with 4 different people separately. They each asked me about myself and why I wanted this job and they also wanted to see if I was actually interested in the job and if I could handle the tasks I would be given. I ended up receiving an offer after that interview, they only gave me two days to decide.

Interview Questions

• If I wasn't sure of how to complete the task, how would I go about figuring it out?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in print advertising?   1 Answer

I received an offer at a company that had higher pay.