GroupM Data Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Data Architect

GroupM Data Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at GroupM

Data Architect Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GroupM in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiter scheduled a phone interview over email but he didn't call on the scheduled time so I called. Asked some basic questions about my experience and what I know about the company. Did not reply to my follow up email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GroupM

Data Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GroupM in August 2014.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter directly, but that position has been hold after the first round of interview. The same recruiter contacted me again after 2 months. The on-site interview was conducted by 4 people, the first round is really tough, not the question itself but the interviewer's attitude. The rest of the interview went super smooth and great. But after two weeks, I haven't heard anything back from them, they didn't respond my follow up email either.

Interview Questions

• Not really, they have standard questions pool, so each time they may throw out different questions to you.   Answer Question

Data Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GroupM in June 2017.

Interview

Even though it was a HR interview, it was too the point, curt and technical. Since I am an international student requiring visa sponsorship in the future, the HR manager asked me scenario based questions incase my H1B didnot go through, he wanted to know what I would do. The interviewer is a no BS kind of a person and asked questions that just cut to the chase

Interview Questions

• He asked me to explain in depth about the projects I had handled pertaining to my skillset   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GroupM (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied the opportunity through my alumni's referral. Two weeks later, I got contacted from GroupM's HR rep. We scheduled a conversation next day. He told me my background is great and the hiring team is interested in meeting me in person and then scheduled the onsite interview next week. But unfortunately, the interview was set on hold. He said the situation was changed. This opportunity may be closed.
    So bad. I really prepared a lot. During the process, the HR rep seldom replied my email.

Interview Questions

• HR just asked some basic question about your background, skills, experience and visa status. He told me there would be a case study in the onsite interview. They may give you some raw data in Excel related to media and asked you to answer some questions and perform insights. I also heard that they have tech test in Excel (pivot table, vlookup) and SQL (subquery or join). But they changed to case study this year. I am not sure.   Answer Question

Data Architect Interview

Interview

I had a phone call with the recuiter (Edward Cruz) who was literally the only nice part of the whole experience. The actual interview was terrible.

Met with four people, one was incredibly condescending and hostile to me. Asked questions that were just stupid, like what was the R-squared of a regression you made months ago? Why would I remember that? Felt like she was just trying to prove she was smarter than me. The final interview started toying around with giving me a take home test. Don't invite me for a final intervew and then decide that it's not the final step after all.

Also, almost all of the lower level employees are of one nationality. Looks like maybe the kind of place that uses and abuses.