GroupM Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GroupM Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at GroupM

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GroupM (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Briefly Describe the Interview Process
I got a phone screen before attending the on-site interview. both phone screen and face to face interview asked about technical stuff as well as situational questions.

Interview Questions

• why groupm? why would we hire you? what can you contribute?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GroupM

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GroupM (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

It was quick, probably about 20 minutes. They were friendly. They take a long time to get back to you though, so hold in there. The interview process was average. I recommend doing your research on the company beforehand and having a question to ask at the end.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GroupM.

Interview

First, it was a prompted video interview then the next week I was asked to do a phone interview. I received a phone call that I got the offer two weeks later. All of the recruiters I spoke with were very friendly. The process as a whole took around 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, just more about you and why you're interested in media/what you're looking to learn.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GroupM (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

I walked into the room with three people sitting in front of me. They were director, senior director, and executive director of MediaCom. They asked me different questions on my resume and mainly wanted to see how my English was.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GroupM.

Interview

Video assessment was quick and no feedbacks given it was not that rigourous and nothing much to talk about with regards​ to it. The website was not that user friendly for the video interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GroupM (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Saw an ad on Facebook calling for walk in then gave an apti test got selected got a call for personal interview round came for round personal interview and got selected

Interview Questions

• Few questions on media and why i want to do this   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GroupM (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).

Interview

I found the recruiting news on university BBS.
    1. send email
    2. telephone interview: not really an interview, just some short questions about yourself, and then appoint time of interview.
    3.face to face interview: two interviewers, one is the director of the department, another is a manager who's really good at technical stuff. After some general questions both in Chinese and English, they ask me to analyze data using excel, answering some open question such as "what's the market trend, what's the challenge for A company...", making a short PPT on that topic. Then they left me alone to do the tasks in 45 minutes. When times up, they came back and ask me to present my analysis.

Interview Questions

• The time is not enough for all tasks. So I just admit I didn't finish, and tried to give general ideas on the unsolved questions.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GroupM (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

ok interview with technical questions mostly. and also about how your working personality. overall it was an okay experience. but i dont think i liked the company more after the interview