GroupM Media Master Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GroupM Media Master Interview Questions

Interviews at GroupM

2.8

Media Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GroupM (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2011.

Interview

Was asked to answer 4 questions when applying for the position. Received an email a few days later for an interview. The questions asked were okay, and I was given the chance to take their written test. It consisted of English and Maths questions. I think I nailed the English test, but I think my Maths was terrible (I was not given the result for the test). Received an email a few days later, stating that I didn't make it.

Interview Questions

• I don't see you as someone who is able to take on this position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GroupM

Media Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GroupM (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2017.

Interview

Very long process. Applied online via their job vite website. Interviews starts with individual presentation followed by Maths and English test and then a week later group presentation followed by CEO engagement

Interview Questions

• Write a hashtag on a piece of paper that describes who you are as a person   Answer Question

Media Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GroupM (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2018.

Interview

Phone interview : it took about 20-25 minutes. Basically it was just like the CV screening, and the HR want to check your communication skill. Be prepared especially about the company services, clients, latest projects. If not sure about your answer or do not know how to answer, it is better if you just admit that you do know know rather than telling lies. Because it surely gives the HR the negative impression of you.

Media Masters Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GroupM (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2017.

Interview

What to expect

This session was attended by the CEO and Board of Directors of GroupM Malaysia. In this session, we were evaluated based on the following criteria:

1. Collaboration: Team work, engagement, working with people from diverse background/personalities.

2. Personal Branding: Self-presentation and image projection.

3. Communication: Interpersonal skills, public speaking, mannerism.

4. Fundamentals of the Business: Thought process, potentials, skills and knowledge in both Digital and Traditional Media

5. Resourcefulness: Ability to find different ways to gather needed information, interpret and story-tell.