GroupM Media Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GroupM Media Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at GroupM

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GroupM (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly quick, about three weeks from interview to offer. First came the phone conversation with HR. About 2 weeks later I was invited to interview with the team lead. Three days after the interview, I received an offer. The HR contact was helpful and very kind throughout the process. Interview lasted 2+ hours with the director and then with HR. Easy questions, less about the role and more culturally focused.

Interview Questions

• What media do you consume?
    Why do you want to work here?
    What programs have you used that apply to the role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GroupM

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GroupM (Bangkok (Thailand)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite complex. First, there is an English test - 30 min essay writing, which ask about the value you can contribute to company. Then, the interview started immediately. There were 3 interviewer - 2 from company that you might work with, for me it's minteraction, another is HR who observe this process and mainly ask about job roles.

Interview Questions

• Please described media planner function for 5.
      Please give an advertising example you like that may lead to other questions - why do you like/don't like, the solution to solve problems of that ads.
      Please describe your weak and strength point.   Answer Question

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GroupM (Mumbai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and personal interview. Got a call from HR and fixed up personal interview for the next day. Personal interview was smooth and easy. after two days the HR called for Salary negotiation. I got the offer letter on the same day and joined after a month

Interview Questions

• wats difference in plans of two car brands   1 Answer

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GroupM (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a smooth experience. Since I had a non-media background, I was generally grilled about my previous work experience. They wanted to know why I would make a switch etc. I was asked basic media stuffs to check whether I knew atleast something.