GroupM Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GroupM Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at GroupM

2.6

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GroupM in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online then got invited to go a video interview and later a phone interview which was the final round. The phone interview had easy and predictable questions such as what skills are you hoping to gain and tell me about a time when you worked with a group and something went wrong.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you used Excel   1 Answer
  • If Advertising and Marketing didn't exist, what career would you want to pursue and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GroupM

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GroupM.

Interview

There were around six questions that needed to be answered in video format. It needed to be completed within the week and the Interview took around 8 and a half minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you think small details are important? would you want to work on them in a group project or would you hand it to someone else?   Answer Question
    • If you were a brand how would you market yourself?   Answer Question
    • How well versed are you with Excel?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GroupM (Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

There were no group discussions. Profile-based shortlisting followed by two rounds of interviews. The first round was more related to HR and personality-based questions while the next round was a tad technical in nature.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to CV and profile.
      Why GroupM?
      Which role interests you?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

The interview process was based on CV and personals. They had initially conducted GDs and based on the GD they had shortlisted candidates for interviews. the interview started with basic tell me about yourself question which acted as an icebreaker and then few questions related to the work done in undergrad.

Interview Questions

• Explain the internship project that you did in undergrad   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GroupM.

Interview

Interview with general manager.
    Interview questions - How much I know about the firm, leadership experiences, etc.
    I got the offer and the general manager was truly entrepreneurial. The interview was a great opportunity to learn more about the firm.