Groupe PSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Groupe PSA Interview Questions

Interviews at Groupe PSA

2.6

VIE Lean Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Groupe PSA in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was a phone call.
    First, with the manager of the position and then with the HR of the Company.
    I had some questions about my engineering school, then some behavioural questions and some technical questions about lean manufacturing tools that I have learned at school.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this company? Why do you want to work abroad?   Answer Question

Software Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Groupe PSA.

Interview

1 behavioral MCQ and 2 interviews.
    First interview is HR, debrief of MCQ, getting to know applicant better
    Second interview is with hiring manager.
    Review of technical skills, discuss what the group will expect

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Groupe PSA (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

4 Interviews.
    The first one was at CIEE building where i had to write an essay (free subject).
    The second was at PSA with a planning manager who sent to my third interview.
    The third was at hr department. The lady talked to me about my hobbies, plans and college and she said that I have a different profile that I would be more interested in another area which led me to a fourfh interview.
    The fourfh was fairly pleasant as the manager was young and nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Interns can't negotiate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Groupe PSA (Vélizy-Villacoublay (France)) in March 2014.

Interview

2 entretien, un avec chef de projet un avec HR, people are friendly dont need to be nervous.
    the process is about 1 month, while you need to leave them enough time to decide take you or not.

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Groupe PSA (Paris (France)) in March 2018.

Interview

3 different persons to be seen. First presentation, experience with an HR person. then, with a direct manager who asks about experience and knoledge, and to finish with the department manager.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vigo, Pontevedra, Galicia (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Groupe PSA (Vigo, Pontevedra, Galicia (Spain)) in April 2012.

Interview

The way as they inform me for the interview was by mail, I sent them my CV a couple of months before through his web site.
    My interview was split in two ways. First in the same room with the other candidates for the position, we did a Test about our personality, the questions were about our work team, if we tolerate other cultures, etc.
    The second part was a personal interview with a responsable of the department of HR, and this interview the questions was as in any other interview, studies, previous experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• How was your behaviour with your collegues of the school class when you was a child??   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Groupe PSA (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy going , few interviews ............... a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Chef De Project Interview

Interview

At the beginning emails exchanges, then a couple individual meetings and after that a call conference with the french interlocutors. English is very important but french is even more required.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Through phone calls with the HR responsible.

Investment Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

I got call from selva who is consultant. I asked him to send jd to decide on interview. As the JD was not relevant I rejected the process. For which he started using bad language and wrote filthy messages not knowing whom he was talking to. It is suggestable to recruit professional hiring consultants who do not misbehave with women.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Groupe PSA.

Interview

A recruitment company contacted me regarding the position and an interview was arranged. I had a small panel interview with the Director of Marketing and Communications and the Head of Marketing which lasted for around one hour . The salary negotiation, interview feedback and confirmation of the job offer was managed by the recruitment agency who regulary kept me updated.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions and review of CV: my career history, my experience and also my motivations for the role. Nothing technical.   Answer Question