Groupon Inbound Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Groupon Inbound Relationship Manager Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Groupon (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Filled out application online, received an email a few days later asking to setup a phone interview. Phone interview went well, asked basic questions regarding what I knew of Groupon, what I currently do and told me a bit about the job. Scheduled a in person meeting where I met with 2 different managers who asked similar questions 'Why Groupon?' and 'Why Sales' were two common questions.

I felt the interview went pretty well but I was not contacted again. I followed up 1.5 weeks or so later and was told they were moving on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Groupon

Inbound Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Groupon in May 2013.

Interview

They moved very quickly in the interview process. It was a matter of 2 weeks from initial contact to an offer letter. The final interview was done over Skype and was very laid back. All people that I spoke with were super friendly and helpful. Not only did they make me feel at ease but they also made me feel like I was talking to a human, not someone reading questions off of a paper.

Interview Questions

• There were really no questions that were unexpected. The normal interview questions but mostly just personality questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing about the offer was negotiable.

Inbound Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Groupon in April 2013.

Interview

first 15 minute phone call- want to know background and why you want to work there.

Inbound Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Groupon in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online through my schools career website, received an email from HR a few days later to set up a phone interview. Short phone interview, then a week later received email saying I wouldn't be moving further.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Groupon (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then in person with 2 of the managers from the Inbound Department. They ask you typical interview questions. Its a lot about personality and if you can vibe with the culture and management likes you.