GrubHub Inside Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GrubHub Inside Sales Executive Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GrubHub (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online, was contacted later that week about scheduling a phone interview with the HR Manager. We spoke about 20-30min. It was mostly her telling me more about the role and making sure I'd fit with the role (salary requirements, etc.). She sent me a Caliper assessment to complete. After following up with her twice, we were able to schedule an interview. I met with two sales managers, one nice, one very blunt. Never heard anything after I left the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GrubHub

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GrubHub (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

An initial phone interview with a recruiter, an in-person with two different hiring managers, and one final phone interview with the Director of Sales. Whole process was done in two weeks and I had an offer in my inbox.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain GrubHub to someone who has never heard of it before?
      How would you sell the value proposition of GrubHub to a restaurateur?
      What are your greatest strengths?
      Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at GrubHub (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

The initial screening process was a brief 15 minute phone call with one of the managers of online sales. The manager did not have very many questions and seemed to be focused almost exclusively on my prior experience in inside sales within a structured environment.

The next step in the process was an in-person interview at Grubhub headquarters where I spoke with 2 different online sales managers for about 25 minutes (each separately). The interviewers were casual and treated the interview more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give them an example of the type of cold calling script I had worked off of in the past. What type of pitch did I make and what communication style did I employ?   Answer Question