GrubHub Marketing Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GrubHub (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

HR contact phone interview one day, followed by Marketing contact phone interview, followed by in-person interview with 2 people in marketing.

Coming from a more structured environment, the interview at the GrubHub offices was a little rocky. I was required to fill out another form on a clipboard that seemed more situated for the customer service positions that they fill, not marketing. I had an interview in an odd clear open room with completely exposed ceilings where you could hear everything I was saying and I could hear and see everything going on just 2 feet away - slightly distracting.

The two marketing women that I met were disorganized and spoke poorly about the HR contact that set up the interview with me, in front of me. That left a poor taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your social media strategy and how you'll grow our fans to a very high quantity in a very short amount of time.   1 Answer