Grubhub Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grubhub Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions

1.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Fairly simple. Met with two managers. Tour of the office. Sat in a conference room with both managers for the interview. A lot of scenario questions and things about my previous positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult customer. How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grubhub

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Group interview then individual interview. They gathered lik 30 of us in a room and we did a team building excersize to get to know everyone and then they brought each of us in for individual interviews with 2 managers. It was fun but I hate waiting around while other people interview. It was annoying.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions like why do you want this job? What makes you a good candidate? Talk about your work history?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was a referral to the company. that person does not work there anymore. We sat down in the conference room and we talked about our interested and our backgrounds. the job requirements, and took a tour. I went home and got the call offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• what superhero i wanted to be   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online on the 8th of August. I got an email a couple of days later asking me to answer a couple of questions. I was then asked to do a phone interview the following day. After the phone interview I was asked to come in and do a group interview, watch a presentation on the company, and a 1 on 1 that would last about 4 hours (it ended up only being two). The group interview was basically a brief getting to know you activity and the 1 on 1 only lasted about 5 minutes (the just asked a few basic questions, nothing too crazy). I got an offer less than a week later to join the team. I can't wait to see what it's all about. They seem like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• If we came to your house, what would you have in the refrigerator?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Group Interview, Individual Interview, Hire Date. It all happened in 1 week. Pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They refuse to negotiate. The salary is the salary.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied and posted my resume. Heard back after a couple of weeks. Short phone interview, which lead to an in person interview at the headquarters. They ask you some basic questions to get to know you in a very casual setting with two managers. "if you could have any super power what would it be?"

Basically they are look for people who will fit in with the culture and the position. The interview I think is to get a judgement on your personality. Fairly easy interview process if you have the right personality.

Heard back in a few days

Interview Questions

• If you could have any super power what would it be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't do any negotiating, I liked what I was offered

Application

Interview

Had an interview with a Customer Service Manager and the Director of Customer Service.

Interview Questions

• If you could be a super hero, who would you be or what power would you have?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Two part interview: Phone screening and face to face.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any superhero / have any super power what would it be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.