Grupo Antolin North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grupo Antolin North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Grupo Antolin North America

2.1

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grupo Antolin North America in July 2011.

Interview

Hiring was essentially a cakewalk for me, but not even a week into my employment I knew I was in for it. The air there is of a negative tint, but this is manageable and usually the result of coworkers having found out their line's working the weekend. You won't get far trying to confide in others, though--keep you mouth shut or word will spread quickly!

Interview Questions

• In my experience, the hiring process seemed to be pretty easy (maybe even lax) compared to different jobs that easily made my mouth dry. I would argue it was easy in my unusual case--considering what I came in trained for, though.

However, this place makes a habit of hiring--and then letting go--of temporary employees en masse, though this seemed to have subsided by the time I left the Midwest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation here will only get you sent to the door. I had to live with the fact people they just plucked off the street will often get paid higher than those who'd been around for years; and people who argue over this usually get fired or reprimanded.

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grupo Antolin North America (Greenville, SC) in July 2014.

Interview

I didn't exactly have an interview with this company. I applied through a staffing agency that I had previous experience with. I just had to update my information, do the drug screening and sign for the background check.

Interview Questions

• Could I pass a background check and did I have transportation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Antolin North America (Louisville, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

At the time I gave a terrible interview but since I had work under the Plant Manager before he hired me based on my abilities, work ethic and intelligence.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave you last job.   1 Answer

Production Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Howell, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Antolin North America (Howell, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR manager and shift operations manager. It was pleasant and definitely an experience. It wasn't a hectic environment. Very professional and well worth the time. You could tell they were looking for stumbling and consistency with my replies to their questions.

Interview Questions

• Situation questions: How would you handle two employees getting into an altercation?

What's the most important aspect of your team's production goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay, benefits and work schedule was the topic of discussion during our process.

Receivables Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grupo Antolin North America in March 2014.

Interview

Internal process. Looked at my resume and skills. Had me type. Asked questions that pertained to my ability to do the job. There really isn't much more to say. It was your typical interview process. Human resources, and then the manager. It was not a difficult process to complete. Come prepared with a resume

Hi/Low Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grupo Antolin North America (Brighton, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

It wasn't too bad they got you in there quickly explained that company to you and then show you around the shop and explain what you have to do and walk you out to the shop show you the brake lines and other machines and areas they had

Interview Questions

• What's a reliable ready to work   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in València, Valencian Community (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Antolin North America (València, Valencian Community (Spain)).

Interview

Easy, I obtained it through the university so they didn't ask many things, they do not need a prepared person, just someone to do easy stuff.

We had a meeting with the boss and they just told me what I was going to do during the internship.

Interview Questions

• They didnt ask many things, just explained to me what it was about   Answer Question

Contador Cíclico Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huamantla (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grupo Antolin North America (Huamantla (Mexico)).

Interview

Fue muy estrico cuando la fabrica comenzó pero con el paso del tiempo contratan a la mayoría de personas que van a dejar su solicitud de empleo

Interview Questions

• Por qué te deberíamos de contratar?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Te decían cuanto ibas a ganar