Grupo Globo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grupo Globo Interview Questions

Interviews at Grupo Globo

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Globo (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in October 2017.

Interview

1. Curriculum analysis
    2. Design question + write about yourself in a form
    3. Skype talk (talk about your expirience + system design)
    4. Programming homework
    5. Presential meeting (talk about yourself + programming exercicies + meet the office)

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grupo Globo.

Interview

Very long interview process. There were 4 phases spanning a 2-month period: phone screen, code challenge, interview with other developers and a day at the office. The phone screen took almost 2 hours, and the interviewer and I talked about my skills, past experiences and so on. Despite the duration of the call, it was a very pleasant talk. It was followed by a code challenge, which was expected to be sent back between 5 and 10 days. It was divided into 2 parts: solving algorithms and creating a functional web application. Then a video call with other developers took place, and we discussed the code challenge and my solution for it. Finally, I was invited to spend a day at the office, where I was interviewed by different people from different teams. We talked about architectural solutions, algorithms and processes.

Developer Interview

Interview

Interviewers emailed me asking to schedule a Skype interview. On the day of the interview, the interviewers never showed up. They didn't respond any email after that. Complete lack of respect and professionalism.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Grupo Globo.

Interview

The process is quite long and very hard to develop the coding challenge. The steps are: phone call (skype) interview, coding challenge, software engineers interview and one day in the office.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Globo (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2017.

Interview

At first, I had to took some tests. It was ok, but not enough complex for the role. Then, there were 2 interviews with HR and the head of the department.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Globo (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)).

Interview

3 phases: a group dynamic with candidates from all the areas, another group dynamic with the HR managers and an individual interview for the finalists. the first ones took a while and were quite tiring.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grupo Globo (Athens (Greece)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online for the position of the android developer. I did not live in Athens so we did an interview via skype. I talked with two seniors and one Hr

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Globo.

Interview

Take a long time and don't wanna pay enough . Guy ask about many topics like algorithms, detail of languages, TDD, BDD, etc. Analyse your code, ask for make a project. After all, you need to pass one day with them yet. In the end the offer is low.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Final

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Last 3 books you read

Interview Questions

• Talk all about what you meant, since a page is requested in the browser until the delivery of the same.   1 Answer

low value

Interview

A multiple step process including code submission, telephone interview, and on-site interview