Grupo Globo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Grupo Globo

3.6

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Last 3 books you read

Interview Questions

• Talk all about what you meant, since a page is requested in the browser until the delivery of the same.   1 Answer

low value

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Grupo Globo (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in January 2011.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me, then I went through the following steps: phone call with a manager, phone call with other engineers, Skype call with screen sharing and live coding (with manager and engineers), face to face interview (HR, manager and engineers), with a small presentation and pair programming with other engineers.

Interview Questions

• How would you design and build a large scale web architecture for a voting system?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Globo (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in October 2017.

Interview

1. Curriculum analysis
    2. Design question + write about yourself in a form
    3. Skype talk (talk about your expirience + system design)
    4. Programming homework
    5. Presential meeting (talk about yourself + programming exercicies + meet the office)

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Grupo Globo.

Interview

The process is quite long and very hard to develop the coding challenge. The steps are: phone call (skype) interview, coding challenge, software engineers interview and one day in the office.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Globo (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2017.

Interview

At first, I had to took some tests. It was ok, but not enough complex for the role. Then, there were 2 interviews with HR and the head of the department.

Interview Questions

Interview

A multiple step process including code submission, telephone interview, and on-site interview

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Globo.

Interview

Take a long time and don't wanna pay enough . Guy ask about many topics like algorithms, detail of languages, TDD, BDD, etc. Analyse your code, ask for make a project. After all, you need to pass one day with them yet. In the end the offer is low.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Final

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Globo in November 2012.

Interview

Five steps long, pretty elaborated process. Each step takes place in separate days.
    (1) Had to do some online tests (including math, english, portuguese, general knowledge and IQ); (2) wrote a text about e-commercing; (3) first group interview, (4) panel interview, and (5) finally the 1:1 (had to solve an algorithm in this one).

Interview Questions

• What do you do to keep up to date?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grupo Globo.

Interview

Very long interview process. There were 4 phases spanning a 2-month period: phone screen, code challenge, interview with other developers and a day at the office. The phone screen took almost 2 hours, and the interviewer and I talked about my skills, past experiences and so on. Despite the duration of the call, it was a very pleasant talk. It was followed by a code challenge, which was expected to be sent back between 5 and 10 days. It was divided into 2 parts: solving algorithms and creating a functional web application. Then a video call with other developers took place, and we discussed the code challenge and my solution for it. Finally, I was invited to spend a day at the office, where I was interviewed by different people from different teams. We talked about architectural solutions, algorithms and processes.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Globo (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)).

Interview

3 phases: a group dynamic with candidates from all the areas, another group dynamic with the HR managers and an individual interview for the finalists. the first ones took a while and were quite tiring.