Grupo Modelo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2016

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grupo Modelo

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grupo Modelo (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in October 2016.

Interview

Te dicen que hables sobre ti mismo y porque deberías ser tú el seleccionado. Hacen preguntas sobre tus habilidades y ejemplos de situaciones en las cuales las hayas implementado. Algunas preguntas las hacen para ver como reaccionas.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Modelo (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process began with personality test, standard stuff. After that, I was called to a basic interview with HR, followed by another interview with who would be my boss. This last interview focused heavily in my working culture, and just a little in my technical experience or knowledge. After a few days I was called again, to be interviewed by the General Manager. This time it was all pretty straight forward to know whether or not I suited the company principles. A few days later I was confirmed that I got the job, just a drug test was left.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grupo Modelo in June 2010.

Interview

The hiring managers were extremely professional and clearly identified the role and how it relates to the relationship with its joint venture partner in the USA. The model has been in place for 3 years. They asked specific questions about background and how it relates to their needs. They will finalize interviews and reply back via recruiter in 2 weeks.