Guaranteed Rate Vice President of Mortgage Lending - Direct Division Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guaranteed Rate (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a very easy going process and the recruiters were very nice and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Everything seemed to be right on par, nothing was to difficult or easy in the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really isn't a negotiation, all terms are the same for all new employees. The commission structure is unlimited.

Other Interview Reviews for Guaranteed Rate

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guaranteed Rate (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Interviewed at Corporate with HR and both the Online and Direct Division. Amazing experience with staff and management during interview process. After four interviews and research I accepted the position within the Direct Division.

Interview Questions

• "Do you want to sell or manage?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guaranteed Rate (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Inteview process is pretty serious. There are 3 or 4 levels of interviews. Each time you pass you move to a new room, and finally to a new building all together.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

zero negtotiation. Take the salary and commission structure offered or take a hike.