Guardian Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guardian Industries Interview Questions

2.8

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Industries (Brussels (Belgium)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn via a recruitment agency. I had two interviews with the agency, a writing test and then 3 interviews with the company. The process took about one month. I received my answer the next day after the face to face interviews with the HR Business Partner and the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Considering my previous work, would I find as fulfilling working for Guardian?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in De Witt, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guardian Industries (De Witt, IA) in July 2016.

Interview

First interview is over the phone. They call you in for a second interview where you meet with multiple individuals to discuss the position. The interview is laid back. Everyone at the company was extremely helpful and answered all the questions that I had for them.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Hot End Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guardian Industries (Geneva, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked to 2 people for about 15 minutes, they barely talked to me...but they knew who they wanted for the job already. We were not told of the decision quickly but we already knew who got the job and they did get it. It was unfair...management always does this, they made the decison before the interviews went on.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work I liked to do, did i like overtime.   1 Answer

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goole, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Industries (Goole, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Arrived at Guardian. Reported to security. Sat in reception till the interviewer came and collected me and took me to his office to peform the interview.
    Interview was quite straight forward we talked about past work experiances and what skills i had tgat were relavent to the position. Had a short tour of the site and job was offerd on the day started the following week.

Interview Questions

• WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR GUARDIAN?   1 Answer

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Industries (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

It was nice and effective.first Hr interview I pass it then technical interview he ask me all about my previous work experience as I working in the same company overseas in Saudi Arabia. He asked me very detailed quastions to check my experience and I answer them all. As I was new to united state and not much familler with American accent there was one quastion I asked him to repeat it 3 or 4 times when he ask the same quastion in a different way I replay him right. I think this was the reason why he did not take me due to comminication because during the interview he was telling me that this we are looking for.

R&D Coater Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Industries in March 2016.

Interview

They sent me an email about a phone interview. During the interview, I talked to R&D manager. He was nice and asked general interview questions.The interview was about 20 minutes long. He sent me the result after a day.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you think you are a suitable candidate for the position?", "What experience do you have related to the position?", "Tell me about _____ experience on your resume"   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millbury, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Industries (Millbury, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Called by HR for phone interview. I assume I passed, but communication with HR lady was hit or miss. Dealing with her was very difficult. She forgot what she told me in regards to when to call her back, she never called me back when promised. I did the follow up or it wouldn't have been done. I interviewed with other Supervisors, Production Manager (boss), HR and Plant Manager in plant. Thought it went well with Supervisors, they seemed to like working for Production Manager and company. Didn't get a good feeling from Plant Manager. He seemed shifty and aloof, but I thought I passed with him. Production Manager was more of a conversation than interview, but he seemed knowledgable in glass and plastics. I thought I would have been called back, but after not hearing anything for 10 days, I called back. HR said they decided on different person.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? can you work any shift? strengths?weaknesses? etc.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Industries (Detroit, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

First, the hiring manager showed my around the facility, and had a quick chat. I was then asked to give a 40 min long presentation, followed by a 20 min discussion. I then talked to 7 or 8 people at different levels with different functions, managers from different groups, technical people within the hiring group, HR assistant.

Interview Questions

• career goals in 5 years, technical discussions, standard behavior questions   Answer Question

Thin Films Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in De Witt, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Guardian Industries (De Witt, IA) in May 2014.

Interview

Had a phone screen with HR and then a 1.5 hour phone interview with the hiring manager. 100% behavioral interview questions and explanation of prior work history. Long discussion on glass and thin films. Overall, the interview process was very professional.

The only downside was waiting 2 months from start to finish for a decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you ______
      How did you handle ____
      Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ligonier, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Industries (Ligonier, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process started with a recruiter via phone interview and then there was 2 in-person interviews along with a dinner which was an informal interview. This process took approximately 1 month.