Guardian Industries Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guardian Industries Production Supervisor Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in De Witt, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guardian Industries (De Witt, IA) in July 2016.

Interview

First interview is over the phone. They call you in for a second interview where you meet with multiple individuals to discuss the position. The interview is laid back. Everyone at the company was extremely helpful and answered all the questions that I had for them.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Guardian Industries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millbury, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Industries (Millbury, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Called by HR for phone interview. I assume I passed, but communication with HR lady was hit or miss. Dealing with her was very difficult. She forgot what she told me in regards to when to call her back, she never called me back when promised. I did the follow up or it wouldn't have been done. I interviewed with other Supervisors, Production Manager (boss), HR and Plant Manager in plant. Thought it went well with Supervisors, they seemed to like working for Production Manager and company. Didn't get a good feeling from Plant Manager. He seemed shifty and aloof, but I thought I passed with him. Production Manager was more of a conversation than interview, but he seemed knowledgable in glass and plastics. I thought I would have been called back, but after not hearing anything for 10 days, I called back. HR said they decided on different person.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? can you work any shift? strengths?weaknesses? etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ligonier, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Guardian Industries (Ligonier, IN).

Interview

Long and somewhat unorganized. I interviewed with three managers on site and most of the questions were tied to lean manufacturing. The plant manager was the first on-site interview and I actually enjoyed talking with him. He took me for a short tour and covered some of their organizational goals. After my interview with the PM I interview with two other managers, one was quality and the other I am not sure. They were both very vague and I lost interest during this time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, but very vague questions. I would have expected more relevant questions pertaining to my skills and qualifications. Over the past three years I have received at least thirty calls, from different recruiters, about this same position. It appears Guardian is seeking a particular leadership trait that is difficult to find or the turn-over rate is astronomical. Thats just my opinion.   Answer Question

I received an offer for another interview. I didn't feel I would be a good fit for their culture and declined any additional interviews.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Industries.

Interview

Stared with a phone interview. If called in for a second interview be prepared for a long day. It consists of meeting with multiple people (about 7 or 8) and interview by each one individually. You have to pass each interview to be extended a job offer. Typical interview questions and lots of behavioral type questions. There number one focus is safety!

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions and lots of behavioral type questions.   Answer Question