Guardian Protection Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guardian Protection Services Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in July 2016.

Interview

The initial phone interview was simple, basic questions about my resume and relevant experiences.
    The in person interview was very casual and more of a conversation between the three of us, but they didn't really ask me anything about myself. It was more directed towards what the company, division, and company does.
    Afterwards, they told me they chose someone else, yet still asked me how my interview experience was and what I enjoyed about the position and company. Total punch in the gut.

Senior Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Warrendale, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with President/CEO and, afterwards, his leadership team - from all functions of the company. Impressive process but very targeted intent (see Interview Question below). One-on-one with the senior-most exec and then a panel interview with his functional direct-report staff.

Interview Questions

• "How would you improve our lead generation process?" That was the focus of the CEO's interview process. The company, perhaps guided by the president's focus, has determined that they are getting poor quality lead generation to their sales team and that is keeping them from expanding as quickly as they want.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

I went through Nesco Resources(a staffing agency) for this interview. It took about a week for me to hear about the position to sitting in front of the hiring managers. The position I originally went for had closed in the interim and I ended up interviewing for a dispatcher position, so I was a little blindsided. After I interviewed with one person, I did a live phone interview with someone at the home office back East.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very very short interview. Probably 15 minutes at the most. I dont know if that was good or bad. The person interviewing me either needed people right away or thought I wasnt a right fit. But when I went in the place looked completely empty.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is success in a call center?   1 Answer