Guardian Protection Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.1

Senior Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Warrendale, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with President/CEO and, afterwards, his leadership team - from all functions of the company. Impressive process but very targeted intent (see Interview Question below). One-on-one with the senior-most exec and then a panel interview with his functional direct-report staff.

Interview Questions

• "How would you improve our lead generation process?" That was the focus of the CEO's interview process. The company, perhaps guided by the president's focus, has determined that they are getting poor quality lead generation to their sales team and that is keeping them from expanding as quickly as they want.   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in July 2016.

Interview

The initial phone interview was simple, basic questions about my resume and relevant experiences.
    The in person interview was very casual and more of a conversation between the three of us, but they didn't really ask me anything about myself. It was more directed towards what the company, division, and company does.
    Afterwards, they told me they chose someone else, yet still asked me how my interview experience was and what I enjoyed about the position and company. Total punch in the gut.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

I went through Nesco Resources(a staffing agency) for this interview. It took about a week for me to hear about the position to sitting in front of the hiring managers. The position I originally went for had closed in the interim and I ended up interviewing for a dispatcher position, so I was a little blindsided. After I interviewed with one person, I did a live phone interview with someone at the home office back East.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services.

Interview

You interview with 2 people, he first asks the usual cookie cutter questions and makes you do a mock call to see how you are on the phone. The second is the head of CSR dept. he rambles on how good their service is blah blah then asks you about prior experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wan't to work here?   1 Answer

Alarm Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

They were very professional and thorough had two interviews plus the obvious background and drug test. Interview questions were pretty standard. Process took a while but was better than most companies. Was given an offer letter and accepted.

Interview Questions

• For me it was about my past experience no trick questions and made a point to acknowledge most standard interview questions were of little use.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good and successful.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I only had one interview & was given an acceptable offer. Comfortable with the interviewer and since then with most of the people I have worked with and for. I like there are many opportunities for advancement.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Always ask for more than your lowest acceptable offer, they might just surprise you but be willing to negotiate and not demanding

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in June 2010.

Interview

Thorough process, looking to fill positions quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Lack thereof

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

they had gone over the job description a bit more in depth along with expectations for you and how the company is growing and wanting to expand in the near future; along with the various department they had and their circle interactions

Interview Questions

• What past relations make you fit for the position   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Island, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Blue Island, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I came in after interviewing on the phone with HR. I then interviewed with the general manager and operations manager. It was pretty straight forward and I was offered a position. I came back another day for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why did you stop working at your last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Super smooth - I applied via online job board, in-house recruiter called and did preliminary phone interview, I came in and spoke with the site director the following Monday, had an offer in my inbox Tuesday morning.

Interview Questions

• How many times is it acceptable to be unexpectely absent from work in a calendar year?   1 Answer