Guardian Protection Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.1

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

They didn't seem to ask me any questions to guage my ability to sell, or provide good service.
    It looked like they gauged interest from my previous work experience,

Interview Questions

• We run you all over the place. Are you OK with that?   Answer Question
    • There is no project manager, you do it all. How does that sound to you?   Answer Question

Lots of driving, no vehicle expense.
    I didn't believe their estimates of my realistic earnings potential.

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Warrendale, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR and by one of the hiring managers in customer service, the questions were typical interview questions, such as "What was a challenge that you faced in your last job," and "describe a situation at your last job where you doubted a decision that you made." There was a pre-employment personality test and you do an IQ test at the interview.

Interview Questions

• On the personality test: True or False, do you have difficulty saying "I love you"?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate, they gave the hourly rate up front.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Austin, TX).

Interview

You are seated in a room with someone most likely stabbed someone in the back to get to their position.Ancient Rome had nothing on the way people would be thrown under the bus so that some one could step on their head to get one rung higher on their ladder.If you are experienced more than your interviewer you will not be hired.

Interview Questions

• None there is no imagination in this company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will not pay one penny more they the allow for any job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very very short interview. Probably 15 minutes at the most. I dont know if that was good or bad. The person interviewing me either needed people right away or thought I wasnt a right fit. But when I went in the place looked completely empty.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is success in a call center?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services.

Interview

Didn't meet with direct boss first - met with bosses boss which seemed odd. HR seemed very competent - really got me through the process quick. Managers were very nice and professional.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

The facilities manager and HR representative asked me some basic questions about the company and ran me through some customer scenarios. They then took me on a tour of the building, pointing out different departments and functions.

Customer Service Representative Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Warrendale, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday morning and Guardian called back with in an hour to ask if I could come in for an interview that afternoon. This was an exceptional situation as they had just had someone cancel last minute for their training class that was starting on Monday. The Interview took about 1/2 hour, was asked a number of questions and performed a mock phone call, reading from a script

Interview Questions

• Personality quiz, did I feel I had good phone etiquette, how well did I handle irate customers, how did I handle irate customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The interviewer left me alone for about 5 minutes and came back with an hourly rate offer. I do feel that I should of been better informed about how much there was to learn and about what the job performance expectation where.

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Warrendale, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

I first spoke with a recruiter who got me an interview with Guardian. I had one interview, where I met with several members of management. I also got a tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Guardian Protection?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Super smooth - I applied via online job board, in-house recruiter called and did preliminary phone interview, I came in and spoke with the site director the following Monday, had an offer in my inbox Tuesday morning.

Interview Questions

• How many times is it acceptable to be unexpectely absent from work in a calendar year?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Island, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Blue Island, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I came in after interviewing on the phone with HR. I then interviewed with the general manager and operations manager. It was pretty straight forward and I was offered a position. I came back another day for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why did you stop working at your last job?   1 Answer