Guardian Protection Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.1

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Island, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Blue Island, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I came in after interviewing on the phone with HR. I then interviewed with the general manager and operations manager. It was pretty straight forward and I was offered a position. I came back another day for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why did you stop working at your last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Super smooth - I applied via online job board, in-house recruiter called and did preliminary phone interview, I came in and spoke with the site director the following Monday, had an offer in my inbox Tuesday morning.

Interview Questions

• How many times is it acceptable to be unexpectely absent from work in a calendar year?   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in July 2016.

Interview

The initial phone interview was simple, basic questions about my resume and relevant experiences.
    The in person interview was very casual and more of a conversation between the three of us, but they didn't really ask me anything about myself. It was more directed towards what the company, division, and company does.
    Afterwards, they told me they chose someone else, yet still asked me how my interview experience was and what I enjoyed about the position and company. Total punch in the gut.

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

The facilities manager and HR representative asked me some basic questions about the company and ran me through some customer scenarios. They then took me on a tour of the building, pointing out different departments and functions.

Senior Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Warrendale, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with President/CEO and, afterwards, his leadership team - from all functions of the company. Impressive process but very targeted intent (see Interview Question below). One-on-one with the senior-most exec and then a panel interview with his functional direct-report staff.

Interview Questions

• "How would you improve our lead generation process?" That was the focus of the CEO's interview process. The company, perhaps guided by the president's focus, has determined that they are getting poor quality lead generation to their sales team and that is keeping them from expanding as quickly as they want.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Warrendale, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

I first spoke with a recruiter who got me an interview with Guardian. I had one interview, where I met with several members of management. I also got a tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Guardian Protection?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

I went through Nesco Resources(a staffing agency) for this interview. It took about a week for me to hear about the position to sitting in front of the hiring managers. The position I originally went for had closed in the interim and I ended up interviewing for a dispatcher position, so I was a little blindsided. After I interviewed with one person, I did a live phone interview with someone at the home office back East.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services.

Interview

Didn't meet with direct boss first - met with bosses boss which seemed odd. HR seemed very competent - really got me through the process quick. Managers were very nice and professional.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very very short interview. Probably 15 minutes at the most. I dont know if that was good or bad. The person interviewing me either needed people right away or thought I wasnt a right fit. But when I went in the place looked completely empty.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is success in a call center?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services.

Interview

You interview with 2 people, he first asks the usual cookie cutter questions and makes you do a mock call to see how you are on the phone. The second is the head of CSR dept. he rambles on how good their service is blah blah then asks you about prior experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wan't to work here?   1 Answer