Guardsmark Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guardsmark Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Washington, DC) in January 2008.

Interview

Guardsmark has a slow and thorough process. Several levels of review are required to secure the job and there is very little communication in between time. Local management may like a candidate but lack the authority to execute on the hire which can be frustrating. But after enough time things eventually roll around. Make sure your background is squeaky clean. The drug test is no job, there can be no gaps in your employment and every reference and previous employer will be contacted...not too mention the MMPI.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Guardsmark

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2007.

Interview

Extremely comprehensive and thorough. Very demanding interviews; at least seven different interviews including psychologist, HR, executive managers, and President of the company

Interview Questions

Salary compensation

Anonymous Employee in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Biloxi, MS) in September 2010.

Interview

Lengthy interview process. I was called back multiple times and had to interview with everybody and their brother before I was hired. I had almost given up on getting the job. I had to take an IQ test and a polygraph test.

Negotiation

I was romanced and then was never given what I was promised.