Guardsmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Stamford, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

One sided and unethical: They lost my employee file; Mandatory direct deposit; 30 days inactivity of duty quoted as of April 4, 2015; Then changed the date of inactivity to March 5, 2015; Says they could find my employee file by this evening, but as of today, July 28, 2015, I haven't heard from them. Also, claims they haven't received my FMLA form yet, which I mailed back to their office on June 16, 2015.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Guardsmark in January 2012.

Interview

video, asked questions, preview of job at a specific location.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardsmark.

Interview

Met with the branch manager, he had a few questions but mostly wanted to review the qualifications I had listed on my resume. Seemed relatively simple... ultimately I withdrew my candidacy as the job seemed really boring. Also.. accruing 1 week of vacation for your first couple years is a terrible policy.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Borger, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Borger, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was a relaxed setting. The interviewer was making fun of the people who were lazy that worked for him. Also wanted to know if I could help figure out why his turn around was so high.

Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Kalamazoo, MI) in March 2008.

Interview

applied on line. they called me back a day later. I went down to the officer. they asked me the basic questions like what would you do in a frustraing situation. I told them what they wanted to hear. They were all nice but I never got a call back. I liked what they had to offer.

Interview Questions

• what do you like about yourself?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Kirkland, WA) in July 2010.

Interview

I completed a phone interview and was called back in for a one on one interview. I was told the process would take about 3 weeks for them to do callbacks for a 3rd interview and that they would be in touch. I never received another call from them after that. I wouldn't have accepted the job anyway because they don't offer vacation time until you have been there for 2 years.

Senior Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Memphis, TN) in March 2011.

Interview

it was a sit down meeting room discussion between me and the security manager and the account manager. about all aspects of security at this location. but the job went to a very pretty woman that did not know much about securtiy.

Interview Questions

• what makes you the most qualified for the position of security supervisor ?   1 Answer
    • what is your strongest and weakest quality ?   1 Answer

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardsmark in January 2012.

Interview

Reception of the HR personnel was warm, details offered of the company's focus to see if it aligns with the interviewees then was called in for panel interview.

Ssecurity Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guardsmark (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

guardsmark won't tell you how they really treat there employees.
    they will lead you you to think there are advancement potential opportunities and there isn't.

Interview Questions

• there were none. just a 300 question booklet to complete, which just asked the same questions over just different ways.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardsmark (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a total of 3 interview and a week of paper work and since hired, never missed a night.

Interview Questions

• Expectation that I would look for in my potion or potion I'm seeking.   Answer Question