Guardsmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Borger, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Borger, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was a relaxed setting. The interviewer was making fun of the people who were lazy that worked for him. Also wanted to know if I could help figure out why his turn around was so high.

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Oakland, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was not so good to work with this security company, I was not able to convince the human resource to hire me. She was so horible to tell you if you get hired or not. It was so frustrated to get an interview and not to get the hiring result.. I would not recommended to security officer to apply to this company. HR was so horrible to communicate with....

Interview Questions

• What would you do to be a good security supervisor?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Stamford, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

One sided and unethical: They lost my employee file; Mandatory direct deposit; 30 days inactivity of duty quoted as of April 4, 2015; Then changed the date of inactivity to March 5, 2015; Says they could find my employee file by this evening, but as of today, July 28, 2015, I haven't heard from them. Also, claims they haven't received my FMLA form yet, which I mailed back to their office on June 16, 2015.

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oregon, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Oregon, OH).

Interview

The interview was a surprise after a long night shift for the same company. The interview itself was very unorganized and scenarios asked were unrealistic. Only 2 of us applied for the position and after the other person quit I thought I would get the job. But after about 2 months of being told to hold on and them waiting on a current supervisor I just assume that I'm not getting it. Yet they promoted another to supervisor for a different opening the same day the prior one quit.

Interview Questions

• What if there was a serious problem with one of your employees and you told me (the site manager) and I refused to do anything about it?   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guardsmark (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a bit long. A total of 3 separate interviews with 3 different levels of management. The final step is an assessment with a psychologist. A bit of a long and drawn out process. But not difficult.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position?
      What are some of your strengths? Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Guardsmark.

Interview

After 7 months of intense face-to-face and phone interviews....11 interviews, one drug test, one lie-detector test...they put a hiring freeze into effect. Interviewed with two hiring managers, all of the owners of the company (via phone) and constant calls for interviews with no notice...the job was put on hold.

Interview Questions

• Many tests and questions from managers and staff doctors.   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardsmark.

Interview

Met with the branch manager, he had a few questions but mostly wanted to review the qualifications I had listed on my resume. Seemed relatively simple... ultimately I withdrew my candidacy as the job seemed really boring. Also.. accruing 1 week of vacation for your first couple years is a terrible policy.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Walked in originally and then called. Continued to follow up with them and received an additional 38 page application. Submitted it, then went in for two "interviews." They were both complete waste of times. From my detailed explanation below, you will see how I was treated unfairly and never considered for the job.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardsmark (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a total of 3 interview and a week of paper work and since hired, never missed a night.

Interview Questions

• Expectation that I would look for in my potion or potion I'm seeking.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

13 interviews over 3 months -- still did not get the job. If you are not male, white and have previous law enforcement or FBI experience, do not apply. Everyone told me that I had the job until the CEO review. 13 interviews, psych eval, polygraph, 2 more interviews, medical and credit eval, and 8 references. Extremely invasive and not worth the time or money.