Guardsmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guardsmark Interview Questions

2.4

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oregon, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Oregon, OH).

Interview

The interview was a surprise after a long night shift for the same company. The interview itself was very unorganized and scenarios asked were unrealistic. Only 2 of us applied for the position and after the other person quit I thought I would get the job. But after about 2 months of being told to hold on and them waiting on a current supervisor I just assume that I'm not getting it. Yet they promoted another to supervisor for a different opening the same day the prior one quit.

Interview Questions

• What if there was a serious problem with one of your employees and you told me (the site manager) and I refused to do anything about it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Clark, NJ) in December 2012.

Interview

Long process, multiple references needed and papers to get notarized. Hours of training videos and paperwork. About a three day process. Any gaps in work history must be explained and may also require notarization. Some positions may require a security clearance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, take it or leave it.

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Guardsmark in January 2015.

Interview

Not recommend to anone but it was as bad as i thought it was going to be but i still took the job so im not sure on why im still complaning

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry guest   1 Answer

Negotiation

Great bot bad

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Austin, TX).

Interview

I was initially contacted by the relational manager by phone and asked to come fill out an application after I submitted my resume through Indeed. I came in and my first initial idea of the place was that it was swamped with lots of work and the manager I met seemed to lack the interpersonal skills of someone who would come off friendly. The office seemed small and somewhat cluttered and I was brought into the managers office. I was then asked a serious of questions and told about the situation and the job specific site. I was confident in my ability that I could handle the problems they faced and met with the main manager. He seemed like a great guy very relational, knowledgeable, and hard working after we chatted I began filling out a long serious of sheets that was the application. It included where I have lived and worked the last 7 years and six mandatory references I had to fill out so I complied. After that I was instructed to fill out a 300 question long personality test and then I was sent to the job specific site to interview with the manager of the account. I arrived and met the supervisor of the site who was very awkward in conversation and ungraceful in his questions he asked me. The account manager who was tall and poised was a relief to me that there was someone competent there. He asked me a serious of questions and we concluded.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. I knew what I was getting at the time and was content with it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Biloxi, MS) in September 2010.

Interview

Lengthy interview process. I was called back multiple times and had to interview with everybody and their brother before I was hired. I had almost given up on getting the job. I had to take an IQ test and a polygraph test.

Negotiation

I was romanced and then was never given what I was promised.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardsmark (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a total of 3 interview and a week of paper work and since hired, never missed a night.

Interview Questions

• Expectation that I would look for in my potion or potion I'm seeking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Rochester, NY).

Interview

An extensive background check was conducted after submitting a lengthy application. The interview consisted of fact checking and discussion of any experience that would have direct bearing on the position to be filled.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical question on character - adherence to policies if no one would know if you violated them in an interaction with a co worker.   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was made based on the starting wage provided by contract with the client company.

Ssecurity Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guardsmark (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

guardsmark won't tell you how they really treat there employees.
    they will lead you you to think there are advancement potential opportunities and there isn't.

Interview Questions

• there were none. just a 300 question booklet to complete, which just asked the same questions over just different ways.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Very long process so just be patient

Interview Questions

• Do you play with dolls? lol it is a psychological question!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be flexible to the scheduling!

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardsmark in January 2012.

Interview

Reception of the HR personnel was warm, details offered of the company's focus to see if it aligns with the interviewees then was called in for panel interview.