Guardsmark Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardsmark (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a total of 3 interview and a week of paper work and since hired, never missed a night.

Interview Questions

• Expectation that I would look for in my potion or potion I'm seeking.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Guardsmark (Clark, NJ) in December 2012.

Interview

Long process, multiple references needed and papers to get notarized. Hours of training videos and paperwork. About a three day process. Any gaps in work history must be explained and may also require notarization. Some positions may require a security clearance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, take it or leave it.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardsmark (New York, NY).

Interview

I was already an employee with Guardsmark, this was supposedly a promotion. I interviewed with a manager and received an offer the same day. I started in the new posiiton within one week. I didnt get my correct payor title for another 3 months though.

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. Pay was 45k.

Ssecurity Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guardsmark (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

guardsmark won't tell you how they really treat there employees.
    they will lead you you to think there are advancement potential opportunities and there isn't.

Interview Questions

• there were none. just a 300 question booklet to complete, which just asked the same questions over just different ways.   1 Answer