Guardsmark Site Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Guardsmark (San Diego, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Not really a interview, just basic questions to get to know you. Depending on what site you to you might have another interview. They manager went over the different sites and basically where they are going to place the new hire. The only time that was lengthy was when taking the psychological exam with 560 questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, everything is set in stone. either the person takes it or not.

Other Interview Reviews for Guardsmark

Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guardsmark in June 2009.

Interview

At first, I called the company in reference to an ad I saw in the paper stating that positions were available between $11-14 per hour. I was told I would have to come into the office and fill out an application. I did so a few days later. I dressed up in a suit and tie, came with my credentials ready, and when the HR rep noticed that I had a Bachelor's degree, her eyes lit up. I spoke with the branch manager about a position (where I still work now) and was essentially offered a job right then and there which was contingent upon passing an irregular client interview. The process was very easy and I did not spend more than 3-4 hours at the office. Considering I basically walked away with a job, that was not too bad!

Interview Questions

• In your mind, what do you feel qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question