Guavus Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

3.4

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guavus (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

More onto technical side, with some writing. Checked knowledge about unix commands. Had to edit documents on the spot. the HR round was pretty grilling. There was a Pyschometric test also which you should not play around with . Rest all was fine

Software Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gur Gram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guavus (Gur Gram (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First there is an aptitude test of 1 hr is followed by a lunch break and time is given to have a tour of the company and talk to people who about their experience and I got positive response from everyone. Test is followed by a technical interview and the result is declared the next day. Overall a good experience .

Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guavus (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I was picked form my home in Bangalore, given flight options and then picked from gurgaon airport. Got a guest house stay as well as separate pick up for interview. Totally convinient and excellent way to handle candidates.
    As for Interview - Excellent process and reviewed thoroughly. Good screening method and variation of questions include sensible and related questions.Multiple rounds but sensible. Looks like professionally talented individuals hiring for their teams and take personal interest to make and attend the candidate taken care nicely.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guavus.

Interview

they scan the resume, call for the first round of interview. If first round is cleared then they call for the second round of interview. And then happens the HR round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Guavus (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

It was short and average. I got a call from HR and then telephonic round was scheduled after that 3 F2F round. Questios asked very average difficulty level but you can find them on geeksforgeeks.
    HR was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Interview

Got a Call through a consultancy, interview process was two months lons, interviewers were more interested in what you dont know

Interview Questions

• they were asking personal questions like what your father and mother do, you brother in law, dunno why such questions are required   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR is a cheat , they will not give you your true worth

Senior Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Guavus (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

I had a very bad experience with interview process at Guavus
    - HR were not aware of the actual job profile. They called me up for some position which was not matching with my profile. Later they called me up again for another position. Infact they asked me to inquire about the position/profile with the management during interview process.
    - HR were not in sync with Management. They asked me for the interview feedback (like how much time it took, what questions were asked).
    - HR didn't even bother to provide the final result of interviews even after repeated calls. I had to call the respective manager, who took my interview, to get to know the final decision.
    - All interviews could have been done in 1 or 2 days. But yhey stretched interviews over more than 10 days, and that too only when I approached them.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guavus (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

I had 3 technical rounds focussed on Java, DS and algo.
    Questions on tries, cloning link list, bloom filter, thread safe hash map, suffix tree. Some questions on OS involving paging and threading.
    First interviewer had good understanding of programming & OS concept.
    Second interviewer was asking geeksforgeeks questions and was expecting the same answer as on the website. I had a very hard time explaining him my solutions . He could barely understand my projects. Interview went on for one hour and he asked only one question. He could not understand a very simple algorithm that I had used in my solution even though I had even written code for that. Although at a tech lead position he was having difficulty understanding if else conditions.
    Other interviewers were interested mainly in knowing about family background, parents and siblings occupation and not much technical.
    Their office building is pretty bad as compared to other software companies.

Data Mining Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guavus (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I was approached by the recruitment team @guavus giving me the initial details of the role. Then the discussion proceeded to a telephonic conversation which was more like of getting to know my profile, just basic questions. After the positive feedback , i had 4 F2F interview which were very technically grilling. Overall, if you have worked in the domain guavus is hiring for, the interview wont be an issue.

Interview Questions

• Few of the programming question/puzzles were tricky. Most of the question originated from the work i did for previous company, so they were easy to handle   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation experience was positive but again, my demand was also keeping in mind industry standard

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guavus (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Was hired as Software Engineer by a new VP

Interview Questions

• All rounds were good and technical and interviewers looked intelligent except VP round ( VP asked, where do you live, family, some annoying family related questions and started conversation in Hindi in a way such that he had made up his mind not to ask a single logical question. Worst interviewer ever I faced. Not enough attequates )   1 Answer