Guess? Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.7

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guess? (Edgewater, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Something was off. "Store manager" (I think there were two who had identical voices!) called me directly just a few hours after I applied online on May 22nd. I was scheduled to interview on May 23rd at 3 PM, but as that store definitely loves its little clique, guess what happened... Yup they claimed the interview was at 2 PM instead. And to top it all off, I received an email from the GUESS saying they are not interested in me at 45 minutes before the supposed interview. =.= Lesson learned, ALWAYS ASK FOR AN EMAIL TO CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT.

Allocation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

30-40 minute interview with the Director of Allocation and one of the Senior Allocation Analyst. Multiple basic interview questions. First, Phone interview with the Recruiter. Second, Face to Face interview with both the Director of Allocation and one of the Senior Allocation Analyst.

Interview Questions

• 1.) Name two of your biggest accomplishment
      2.) Why Guess?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Randolph, MA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Randolph, MA).

Interview

Apply online, get a call about a few week after to come in for an interview on Thursday the next week, but have to reschedule because of the bad weather/snow storm. So I came in for an interview today ( Monday, February 13th, 2017). I came in like 5 minutes early. The interview is one-on-one interview. The interviewer is very friendly and professional. She ask me about my past experiences, my availability, situation questions. The interview last about 5-10 minutes. She asked me if I have any questions for her, then she said she will contact within the next two weeks if I made it to the next step. I hope I will get the job

Exploratory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very engaging, friendly people, beautiful office with artwork everywhere. Overall I had a great interview experience and I'm very interested in pursuing a full time position here. Unfortunately, currently there aren't any openings aligned with my goals but would definitely apply in the future

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with accounting manager and supervisor and they were friendly. They asked questions on specific accounting treatments and my general understanding of financial statements. Questions are very detailed but simple.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guess?.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to come in to two onsite interviews where I met with multiple people. I asked what the interview process was like in the initial interview and was given vague responses. In the second on-site I was asked to complete a written statistics/SQL exam which I was not prepared for, since it had not been mentioned previously. Also never heard back from the company even after following up on the status.

Social Media Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guess? in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a few questions. The lady who interviewed me was very nice and asked me questions mainly about my work permit and previous experience. She said they will schedule face-to-face interviews later but I didn't get a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you require sponsorship?
      What do you think you can offer us?   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guess?.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview almost a month after submitting my resume. I had to do two rounds of interviews with different people, for different categories. The recruiter never contacted me back after following up, which didn't surprise me. It all seemed unprofessional and chaotic from the start. One of the persons interviewing told me her favorite thing about the job was the fellow employees...that's it. That made me feel wary about even wanting the job.

Interview Questions

• Didn't ask me any questions related to buying. Just wanted to get to know me as a person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Guess? (Sunrise, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Disgusting example of power whilst in position. Hiring manager did not hold interview, so it was picked up by the sales manager.
    it was a group interview but then turned 1o1 when an applicant mentioned he was related to one of the employees and got friendly with the sales manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was asked some light questions and told to put together a outfit , after that i was told about the ins and outs of the job description as similar to my last job .

Interview Questions

• what do you look foward to improving on ?   1 Answer