Guess? Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guess? Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guess? (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the same day they call me for an interview for the next following day. I came in, I was the first. I waited about 20 -30min until they actually interviewed me(I did came in early).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you? Tell me about your style? If you were to work where will you be most comfortable with? What's your availability? Tell me something about the brand? What's customer service to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guess? (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was very easy, like having a conversation with a friend. It was fast too. I got a call for an interview next day and within 3 days they told me I had the job which was nice.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with accounting manager and supervisor and they were friendly. They asked questions on specific accounting treatments and my general understanding of financial statements. Questions are very detailed but simple.

Interview Questions

Interview

I was under contract and was lucky enough to get hired without interviewing. Got a call and showed up to work the following day. I didn't have to undergo what i would assume are any of the regular interview questions or procedures.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guess? (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very informal, but it was still a great experience. The DM was super friendly and explained what I would be doing as the stock associate, and what she was looking for as far as scheduling.

Interview Questions

• If I had any prior stock experience, and I did. All the college students went back to school, so they needed to hire at least 15-20 people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guess? (Gilroy, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Only took about 15 min, most of the questions were basic interview questions. Some were also based on your knowledge of the brand and your fashion taste. I had two assistant managers doing the interview & then within a few days manager called back to let me know I was hired & to come in for all the online work that following week. If you're actually into fashion, the interview goes by really smooth.

Interview Questions

• Aside from basic interview questions-
      If you could compare your style to a celebrity, who would it be?
      Answer Question
    • Where do you keep up with what's "in"? (Internet, magazines, etc)   Answer Question
    • Can you list 3 things that are trending right now?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guess? (El Paso, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Basic Questions, Store Manager was very friendly. The store volume is 3.6 and they have a lot of freedom to merchandise. Very visual and the company is bery nurturing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you took a risk and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guess?.

Interview

It was about 30 minutes tops. Basic question. All about selling the brand and labels. The jeans are great, not complaining. Always stay on trend. Nothing boring. Was also during store hours, it might be a group interview or one on one. IF ITS A GROUP INTERVIEW SIT IN THE MIDDLE! That way you draw in the attention

Interview Questions

• What is your sense of style?   1 Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guess?.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to come in to two onsite interviews where I met with multiple people. I asked what the interview process was like in the initial interview and was given vague responses. In the second on-site I was asked to complete a written statistics/SQL exam which I was not prepared for, since it had not been mentioned previously. Also never heard back from the company even after following up on the status.

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

It was a group interview with a lot of behavioral questions. They were laid back and wanted to know more about me. They asked about hobbies and they asked situation questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you came across a problematic customer?   Answer Question