Guess? Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guess? Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Realaxed Group interview. Manager was very nice. Asked a lot of questions about personal style and what we think good customer service is. The best customer service we've ever had and the worst.

Interview Questions

Interview

Promoted from within the company. Asked to interview for the position after being top performer at multiple locations.

Interview Questions

• Would I feel comfortable firing former peers, and remodeling the structure of the store.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guess?.

Interview

Hiring process took a while, but it seems like they all do. Conducted three interviews before landing my position.

Negotiation

I liked what they offered the first time, so I did not try to negotiate

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks. Interviewed with the District Manager. Background check and reference checks are conducted. Process was pretty quick.

Co-Manager Interview

Interview

Pretty Easy.
    It was a new store, so I applied at the mall.
    Got the job after background check

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guess?.

Interview

Went in the flagship store and asked for an application from the hiring manager. He was so nice too. I filled in the application and gave it in the next day. Before I knew it, I was asked to come in for an interview. It went okay, it was a group interview. The second time they called I was so surprised I was asked to come in again. Still no offer I'm still in the waiting game. But remember to follow up

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite fashion designer and why?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

met at the mall and was very quick

no future

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

I applied within the store the manager happened to be there and she took my application; by the time I made it to my car she called to set up an interview which was about a week later. The interview was a small group interview of 6 six people, it was very short and laid back. I heard back from them within a week with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was actually the toughest part because pay is ALWAYS negotiable even if they tell you it's not, IT IS never take the first offer. It took about an hour to reach an agreement but finally we did.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I interviewed at Guess? in June 2013.

Interview

I applied in person, got a call back a few weeks later. I went in that day, filled out an application, there were 10 other girls there (I did not know it was going to be a group interview) Anyway, the manager who interviewed us led us down to the busy food court and sat at a table where not everyone had chairs to sit... Not to mention, it was hard hearing everyone including the interviewer due to the loudness of the food court. The interview took one hour. Questions were like introduce yourself, your favourite brand and why, what do you know about Guess, favourite magazine and why, 3 words that describe you, questions related to stealing, scenario questions, role play questions, etc. Most of the girls fought to answer since not everyone had the chance to answer due to the amount of people and the limitations of time. By the end, you could tell who were the few who stood out the most. They also got called to stay back by the manager, which of course is obvious that they got hired. Everyone else would get a call back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guess?.

Interview

I applied in an actual store for a management position. I happen to give my application to a hiring manager and he told me that I would be contacted shortly. Sure enough, 30 minutes later the District Manager called me and wanted to set up a personal interview! I met with the DM and she gave me a very relaxed and thorough interview. I was offered the job 1 day later. She even paid me more than I expected coming from a much larger company. I trained for 1 week and they paid me for that time and were very thorough with the company's expectations.

Interview Questions

• there were no surprises. Nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because they offered me more than what i expected them to.