Guess? Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guess? Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guess? in July 2017.

Interview

-apply online
    -wait for call
    -interview w sm
    -interview w dm
    - background check
    - last little bit of paperwork
    - get hired as manager
    - wait for call on pay
    - get keyed
    - begin you’re new job!

Interview Questions

• What’s the nicest thing you ever have done   1 Answer
    • Who’s your style icon?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guess?.

Interview

the interview was very brief and casual. It was a one-on-one interview and did not last more than 15 minutes. I was offered a position on the spot and accepted.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guess? (McAllen, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It went well, friendly service and good communication, managers took time and tolerated my time of need when I didn't have all my requirements (ID card) saw that I really need a job.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do your best?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online September 25, 2017. On October 1st, I get a call from the Store Manager. Scheduled a interview for the next day. Went in and the interview went great.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past work experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Guess? (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was very informal. The hiring process is entirely up to the store manager so it would vary depending upon the location. My experience involved several questions regarding customer service and sales. Almost nothing was required for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service experience.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackwood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Blackwood, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online. The interviewer called me 3 days later to arrange for a phone interview. He didn't ask me many questions as I am a former retail manager. He actually did most of the talking. He asked what my pay expectations were and told me I would be getting a meeting with one of the store's current members of the management team as well as that the hiring process would be very quick. I never heard another thing from him, so I left a message the following week letting him know I had gone ahead and filled out the job requisition form on the website.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guess? (Deer Park, NY).

Interview

The interview took about 10 to 15 minutes. The boss mainly spoke about the job and everything you need to know. She said that inexperience was fine because they would be able to teach everything. Her only concern was availability and whether you were open and frienly with people

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

This was a so awful and worst interview experience I ever had! I applied online and got a phone interview first. The HR told me that they do sponsor H1B visa for a international student and think I am a great fit for this position based on my background and scheduled an onsite interview for me. I went to their LA office for interview with two people. One is the Accounting Manager and another one is the Supervisor. When the interview started, the first thing they said is they do not sponsor work visa for international students. I was so shocking and angry! Why they provided me totally different info and why can't they communicate well in advance. Then they let me write down some journal entries and asked some so weird and confusing questions like do you know why we asked this question. Then I told them my thoughts and they just laughing and keep asking why do you think so? Really? Whatever I answered, the manager just had a strange expression and never gave back her feedback. During the entire process, I did not feel respected. At the end of the interview, the manager told me they need three weeks to make a decision. But I never heard back until now! This is a so terrible company!

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guess?.

Interview

I had the worst interview experience ever. I applied online for the Financial Analyst role and was reached out for an interview. I have her suitable days/times for the week but did not receive a response to schedule an interview.
    I followed up next week and she replied saying "I dont remember scheduling an interview". We did set up a time to speak but 8minutes after the set up time the recruiter emailed to reschedule. I was ok with that too. Sent her new times but no response.
    I do not think recruiters should waste a candidate's time effort and energy if they are not interested.

Anonymous Employee in Montebello, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Guess? (Montebello, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

It went smooth and well, the interviewer asked questions about myself and why I was interested in applying. She asked typical sales associate retail questions. She made me feel at ease. Not difficult at all. It lasted about 30 minutes.