Guess? Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guess? Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and got called for an interview about a couple of days later. It was a group interview, so it was less nerve-wrecking. A couple of days after the group interview, I got offered the job!

Interview Questions

• If a customer's budget was $100, how would you convince them to buy more?   Answer Question
    • If a customer has a shirt in their hand, what are three questions you can ask them?   Answer Question
    • What makes you stand out?   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guess?.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to come in to two onsite interviews where I met with multiple people. I asked what the interview process was like in the initial interview and was given vague responses. In the second on-site I was asked to complete a written statistics/SQL exam which I was not prepared for, since it had not been mentioned previously. Also never heard back from the company even after following up on the status.

Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guess? (Miami Beach, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was in the back office... close to the stock room... only one manager interview me ... asked about me, my job experience. I waited 1 hour for him so I can get interviewed. gave me bunch of papers. told me about his life and how long his being working there. etc

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

It was a group interview with a lot of behavioral questions. They were laid back and wanted to know more about me. They asked about hobbies and they asked situation questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you came across a problematic customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guess? (San Marcos, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied in person, talked to the manager and assistant manager about my experience in retail and set up an interview with the store manager right away. It was very simple and an easy process. And the interview ended up being great. They made me feel very comfortable and very welcomed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very simple.

Social Media Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guess? in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a few questions. The lady who interviewed me was very nice and asked me questions mainly about my work permit and previous experience. She said they will schedule face-to-face interviews later but I didn't get a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you require sponsorship?
      What do you think you can offer us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Guess? (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

1st it was a group interview. Make sure you stand out. Mostly young teenagers get interviews. They don't really hire if you do not have prior customer service experience. If you like to fold clothes then this job is for you

Buying Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with the recruiter at a career fair at my school. I was called in for an interview the next week and was offered the job 2 days later. I met with the lead buyer of the department, who was very friendly. The whole experience was very easy. After they offered me the job, they asked me for references.

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Guess? (Concord, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Had me pick out outfits for both genders. Seeing my ability to compose and outfit. You use the apparel from their store to make the outfit. They ask you some questions about your experience first.

Interview Questions

• How long have I worked in retail   1 Answer

Visual Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Guess? (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was very brief and concise. Both the store a manger and visual managers said what they needed to say and offered me the job right on the spot after asking me a few questions.