Guess? Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guess? Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Guess? (Sunrise, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Disgusting example of power whilst in position. Hiring manager did not hold interview, so it was picked up by the sales manager.
    it was a group interview but then turned 1o1 when an applicant mentioned he was related to one of the employees and got friendly with the sales manager.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Guess?.

Interview

You must go through a few interviews, as is typical in retail. As long as you are respectful and confident but not cocky, you are off to a good start. You start with the DM and then the RM. I personally expressed my passion for the brand and made sure I dressed like I already had the job. I was offered the job a couple days after the last interview.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to improve the store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was asked some light questions and told to put together a outfit , after that i was told about the ins and outs of the job description as similar to my last job .

Interview Questions

• what do you look foward to improving on ?   1 Answer

Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and descriptive about the job requirements. I spoke to a few people in the department to get a feel for the management there and the department I would potentially be working for. No trick questions. A straight forward interview. I spoke to the hiring recruiter, and then two others in the department. They looked at my portfolio website and had me go through my design and development (coding) process. They also reviewed my computer skills from my resume. Print out resumes to give out.

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Kissimmee, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was lengthy as I went through 4 different interviews at 4 different places. There was very last minute communication as to when they would be, day before or same day, and they were about an hour to an hour and a half each.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guess? (Skokie, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

confortable, fun and informative. interview process was standard. entire should be fashion/ business based. examples such as stories or awards are essential. sense of urgency is huge with this company and high energy is a must .

Interview Questions

• how do you motivate others?   1 Answer

Negotiation

was able to negotiate as well as re negotiation during mid year reviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guess? (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was Great process. Fast turn around and Offer was immediate. Welcomed by the current employees and was already treated as part of the team. Was told what to expect on the first day and the ins and outz if the position during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are a good addition to our company   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Three phone interviews, then I was flown down for an on-site interview with 4 different people. The questions were all pretty basic interview questions. The on-site interview was a bit disorganized and I sat around waiting for a while, but was pretty easy overall.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guess? (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview Process Very Short And Brief. Not Difficult To Do. I Came In And Went To Their Office. Samantha Was Interviewing Me. I Also Met Mark And Was Given A Tour Of The Store. I Asked Questions After They Were Finished With Their Questions. Overall Easy Interview Experience That Day.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews and was hired within the month. Guess has high turnover, so getting into the company is not difficult. Be sure to ask very specific questions about what you will be doing. I found that my position was not exactly what I expected, though I was pleased with it nonetheless. Guess is very strict about being on time. If you are not a punctual person, do not admit it in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer